Senior Data Analyst (F/M)
Paris, France /
Risk & Data – Data Analytics /
At Younited, we believe money allows people to purchase goods & services and realize their dreams, but today’s banking products are opaque & overly complex.
Here, we leverage innovation & cutting-edge technology to redefine lending and payment practices, to provide exceptional user experience
More than a million customers already had access to our instant, simple & transparent credit, and we are just getting started.
We both provide credit & payment solutions directly to consumers (Younited Credit / Younited Pay) & via partners (banks, fintech & insurers who wish to develop consumer loan activities and retailers, telcos, e-merchants who wish to offer their customers the simplest method to pay in several times). We also provide budget optimization solutions through “Younited Coach” to all consumers willing to receive personalized recommendations.
Our mission is to become your trusted financial partner. In this respect, our strategy aims at promoting more transparency and more inclusiveness to help you achieve financial wellbeing.
We have initiated a B-Corp certification process, our social and environmental impact being at the heart of our strategic concerns.
So join Younited, the leading instant credit provider for the e‐economy in Europe! Be part of an amazing adventure that is only at its beginning…
Some key figures about Younited group:
· Younited operates in 5 European countries and generates nearly 50% of its business outside France.
· The company has raised more than 330m€ in equity since launch.
· Younited employs more than c. 550 Younies in Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Lisbon, and Munich.
Younited is already trusted by prestigious E-merchant and Digital Bank partners among which Free, Bouygues Telecom, Orange Bank, Microsoft, Bpifrance, Apple, N26, Fortuneo and Lydia.
Our 5 corporate values drive our daily job:
· Make it simple: At every level of the customer experience, the organization. Be transparent.
· Act as an entrepreneur: Take ownership, work in teams. Dare to try, accept to fail.
· Innovate or die: Challenge the status quo, no matter how impossible it seems.
· Faster is better: Value speed over perfection. Be aligned on priorities.
· No limit: Shot for the moon, stay humble.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work.
We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our customers and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
As Senior Data Analyst, you will join the Data Analytics Team, in charge of datalake - Thousands of reliable and historical variables are waiting for you and will allow you to focus on your added value: their cross-analysis, visualization and restitution in close collaboration with the data science, data engineer and business teams.
🚀 Your Missions
- Impact Analysis
- Data Governance
- Conduct exploratory analysis using our data to improve our processes, our understanding of our customers' uses, and to guarantee the analytical excellence of the division
- Implement and industrialize explanatory models to understand the BtB and BtC business trends of our activity
- Make recommendations based on your insights and significantly impact decisions
- Present your results
- Manage the implementation and deployment of the technical tools necessary to guarantee the scalability, accessibility and restitution of these analyses (Jupyter Notebook, relevance of data visualization libraries)
- Propose and deploy relevant data modeling to ensure optimal data quality (automatic outlier detection, clustering, time series modeling and trend detection)
- Frame projects according to business needs and challenges, align business units around strategic KPIs
- Lead the Younited data community
- Ensure a permanent update on market tools and new technologies in order to improve our processes
🤩 Your profile
- Engineering or Analytics background or similar with a Master’s degree or PhD in a relevant field,
- +4 year of experience as data analyst in a consulting firm or a tech startup,
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Have already used data vizualisation tools (power BI, tableau, etc)
- Have notions of Python (Pandas, Numphys, seaborn)
- You are comfortable speaking and writing in French and English
- Able to persuade and argue to promote the cluster and its achievements
- Able to summarize your analyses in terms of the business issues they serve
- Curious, open-minded and haver a strong sens of initiative
👥 Recruitment process
- A first video chat with Camille, Lead Talent Acquisition, to get to know each other and tell you more about Younited, our corporate culture & values (30’)
- A video chat with Joachim, Analytics Manager (60’)
- A business case to be presented to one of team members (30’)
- A meeting with member of your future team in order to give you a complete overview of what your daily life ! (60’)
🎁 Other benefits from joining Younited ?
- Offices in the center of Paris (9th)
- An international work environment and the opportunity to do a mission in one of our international offices (Barcelona, Munich, Roma)
- An entrepreneurship mindset and a teamwork spirit
- An individualized managerial and HR support during onboarding and throughout the Younited journey
- A continuous learning environment with the opportunity to take individual and collective trainings and "Friday workshops" in Tech department
- A particular attention to the work/life balance
- Support for young parents, including the opportunity of being part-time the week of return to the office
- The opportunity of getting involved throughout the year with associations via the solidarity engagement platform “Vendredi” as well as an annual offered solidarity day
- A flexible remote policy: from 8 days of remote per month with 2 weeks of full remote per year to almost full remote for Tech (minimum 4 days at the office per month)
- 29 days of paid leave
- Luncheon voucher card
- Snacks and fruit baskets twice a week
- Team buildings in France, internationally (the famous YouniTour) and within your team
Younited is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.