Senior Key Account Manager (M/F)
Paris, France /
Partnerships – Sales /
A leading Pan European lending and payment (“Buy Now Pay Later” solutions) platform in Europe, Younited has granted over 3Bn€ loans to 500k+ households since inception in December 2011 across five countries (France, Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal), has over 1Bn€ Asset under Management and generates over 40m€ revenues in 2020.
Launched as a pure B2C platform in December 2011, Younited has been developing since December 2018 its B2B solutions, under the brand Younited Business Solutions, allowing financial institutions and e-merchants to offer its solutions to their clients.
Its advanced scoring and credit underwriting technologies allow to offer the easiest and fastest 100% online credit / “Buy Now Pay Later” application. As part of these technologies, Younited is the undisputable leader in Europe on leveraging PSD2 / open banking enabled banking transactional data in its risk & scoring technologies.
Younited is the only European lending and payment platform to be fully authorized and regulated as a Credit Institution. Its innovative refinancing model allows professional qualified investors (both individuals and legal entities: companies, insurers, foundations, pension funds, etc.) to directly finance consumer loans (see below for further details).
The company has raised more than 330m€ in equity since launch, has passported its license in 10 countries (France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Poland, Romania, Belgium, Netherlands and Austria) and employs c. 500 staff in Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Lisboa and Berlin – of which 160+ in the fields of data science, engineering and software development.
Younited BtoB activity is growing thanks to two types of partnership offers:
- Younited Credit, designed for banks, fintechs and insurers who wish to develop or improve a credit actity
- Younited Pay, designed for retailers, telcos, e-merchands who wish to offer to their customers the simplest method to pay in instalments
N26, Free, Bpifrance, Orange Bank, Fortuneo, Lydia & Microsoft already trust us and several partnerships are about to be launched.
We are looking for a Senior Key Account Manager to manage our key clients portfolio, based out of our Paris office
This is a unique opportunity to work within the dynamic fintech industry to learn, to grow and to play an important role in Younited business development strong commercial growth.
Your mission Reporting to the Enterprise Sales Director, you will develop a deep understanding of our clients, their industry and address their needs. You will play a key role in driving revenue retention and expanding customer value for our existing portfolio.
🚀 Your Missions
- You will:
- Main Responsibilities
· Manage, develop and secure our key clients’ portfolio
· Ensure that your revenues and growth targets are reached
· Be the lead point of contact for all account management matters, maintaining a relationship wit the C-levels of our top revenue accounts
· Monitor performance and provide comprehensive and accurate forecasts, reporting and relevant client’s information to stakeholders
· Collaborate internally with Go-To-Market, Legal, Customer Success, Product and Finance teams to develop and protect your clients revenues
· Build strategic account plans for your key customers, to enable long-term development and retention, maximizing revenues
· Forecast and track account metrics; deliver regular progress reporting on initiatives and KPI’s
· Generate new business with your existing client, in collaboration as needed with an Account Executive
· Handle contract renegotiation to increase and secure Younited long-term revenues
· Work closely with the Operations team to deliver high-quality experience
· Drive innovation back into the Product roadmap through the delivery of key customer insights, along with your knowledge of industry trends, market activities, and competitors
🦝 Your Profile
- What you will need
- Qualifications / Skills:
· Collaborative and positive, team spirit
· Mindset of excellence and rigor
· Well-organized and result-oriented
· Curious and eager to understand our clients’ challenges and pains
· A strong communicator - listening, speaking, writing – highly persuasive
· You have an entrepreneurial mindset and like to take initiatives and decisions
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in account management roles with medium-to-large accounts, ideally within the Fintech industry
· Consultative selling approach with natural talent for closing deals
· Experience in addressing C-level executives
· Strategic perspective and negotiation skills
· Analytical skills to identify key insights
· Fluent in French and English
🎁 Benefits to join Younited ?
· Localization in the center of Paris (Notre-Dame de Lorette, Paris 9ème)
· A very strong company culture
· An on-boarding tailored made to simplify your integration and meet all the teams
· Monthly events (sport tournaments, conferences, afterworks …)
· 1 day per year offered to do volunteer work in an association
· A Younitour (our company seminar) unforgettable (the last were at Ibiza, or in Sicilia ;))
· Remote policy (8 days per month)