Head of Product Domain Risk&Data (M/F)
Paris, France /
Product – Product Management /
A leading Pan European lending and payment (“Buy Now Pay Later” solutions) platform in Europe, Younited has granted over 3Bn€ loans to 500k+ households since inception in December 2011 across five countries (France, Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal), has over 1Bn€ Asset under Management and generates over 40m€ revenues in 2020.
Launched as a pure B2C platform in December 2011, Younited has been developing since December 2018 its B2B solutions, under the brand Younited Business Solutions, allowing financial institutions and e-merchants to offer its solutions to their clients.
Its advanced scoring and credit underwriting technologies allow to offer the easiest and fastest 100% online credit / “Buy Now Pay Later” application. As part of these technologies, Younited is the undisputable leader in Europe on leveraging PSD2 / open banking enabled banking transactional data in its risk & scoring technologies.
Younited is the only European lending and payment platform to be fully authorized and regulated as a Credit Institution. Its innovative refinancing model allows professional qualified investors (both individuals and legal entities: companies, insurers, foundations, pension funds, etc.) to directly finance consumer loans (see below for further details).
The company has raised more than 330m€ in equity since launch, has passported its license in 10 countries (France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Poland, Romania, Belgium, Netherlands and Austria) and employs c. 500 staff in Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Lisboa and Berlin – of which 160+ in the fields of data science, engineering and software development.
Younited BtoB activity is growing thanks to two types of partnership offers:
- Younited Credit, designed for banks, fintechs and insurers who wish to develop or improve a credit actity
- Younited Pay, designed for retailers, telcos, e-merchands who wish to offer to their customers the simplest method to pay in instalments
N26, Free, Bpifrance, Orange Bank, Fortuneo, Lydia & Microsoft already trust us and several partnerships are about to be launched.
As a Head of Product Domain, you will directly report to the CPO and will be responsible of the products of your domain. You will be in charge of defining the strategy and the roadmap of more than 20 products that meet with customer needs and overall Younited’s business goals.
To do so you will directly lead and empower a team of Product Managers and work closely with your peers and the 4 Heads of solutions (Credit, Pay, Coach & Custom)
🚀 Your Missions
- What you will do
- People management, as the leader of your domain, you will :
- Work closely with your peers to get full alignment on top priorities and next milestones
- Define and communicate efficiently your vision and the roadmap of your product domain in line with Younited overall platform and commitments on Younited Solutions
- Supervise supplier management with the product managers in your team
- Produce a set of KPIs to update and improve continuously your product portfolio
· Provide direction to your team of PMs, define challenging objectives, and evaluate their achievement
· Be the blocker remover and help your team take the right decisions
· Coach product managers to help them be successful
· With the heads of solution to collect their goals and main problem statements, and share with them the main orientations of each one of your product
· With the other heads of domains to evaluate potential dependencies and define common roadmap that will support scale of Younited platform
· With the other domains, tech, user research & UI/UX teams to define mutualized solutions that optimize the product portfolio
· Feed your PMs with other domains and solutions needs
· Highlight key opportunities you found inside your domain to your peers
🐼 Your Profile
- What you will need
- Your profile
· You have strong communication skills: you are not afraid to share your ideas with your peers and with C-levels
· You anticipate future trends and are able to have a long term vision
· You are strong at summarizing and simplifying complex problems and ideas.
· You have sales skills, and you can influence and partner effectively across all levels of an organization
· You are comfortable building trust-based, value-added relationships with team members and senior executives
· You are very curious and have a genuine interest in finding the best way to solve problems for your customers.
· You have strong analytical skills and always challenge assumptions with facts and figures
· You are customer centric, you always put your customer interest first
· Bac+5 in engineering school, business or equivalent academic
· 8 years of experience in consulting or product management
· Entrepreneurial experience will be appreciated
· Outstanding records of academic and managerial or professional achievement
· Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
· Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and French
🎁 Benefits to join Younited ?
· Localization in the center of Paris (Notre-Dame de Lorette, Paris 9ème)
· A very strong company culture
· An on-boarding tailored made to simplify your integration and meet all the teams
· Monthly events (sport tournaments, conferences, afterworks …)
· 1 day per year offered to do volunteer work in an association
· A Younitour (our company seminar) unforgettable (the last were at Ibiza, or in Sicilia ;))
· Remote policy (8 days per month) / Possibility for full remote