Office Manager & Helpdesk
Barcelona, Spain /
Human Resources – HR /
Our mission in Younited is simple: Make your projects real, safe and simple! We make the banking system fairer and more transparent.
Younited is among the European FinTechs experiencing highest growth and potential. Operating since 2011 and with a presence in France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, and Germany, it is the only digital consumer credit platform in Europe licensed to operate as a credit institution. Its innovative model allows qualified investors (both individuals and companies) to directly finance consumer loans through a collaborative model. YC aims at proposing a whole new credit user experience. We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping people and who provides internal technical support as well as keeping the office running smoothly and overseeing administrative support.
The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. Responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, and systems.
a. Office: be the main point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Responsible for the office booking seats system and its reports, including meeting rooms
- In charge of office equipment: Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels/inventory.
- Manage relationships with service providers, suppliers
- Design and implement office policies and procedures, as well as overseeing its adherence.
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Office decoration and maintenance
- Manage risk prevention policy/trainings
b. Security management both in the office and cybersecurity.
c. Support HR team in other tasks:
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Typing, and dealing with correspondence, complaints, and queries
- Calendars/attendance reports and other reports
- Other administrative tasks
d. Provide IT support to employees and company:
- Handle Tier 1 help desk escalations through tickets or phone
- Follow up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution
- Create accounts and configure hardware as part of on-boarding process
- Support audio and video equipment in conference rooms
e. International travel policy: Coordinating domestic and international travel.
f. Manage all bills regarding duties.
What are we looking for:
- Communication Skills and employee-as-client oriented : Collaboration with co-workers, management. Able to listen and communicate effectively.
- Attention to Detail and data security.
- Analytical skills: How can the company save money? Find inefficiencies and cost-savings as part of their day-to-day job.
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Motivation, autonomy, and initiative
- Problem-solving, adaptability
- General awareness of computer systems, PC repair, and network management
- Fluent English
What do we offer?
Permanent contract in a hyper-growing company called to play an important role in European financial services landscape! We expect all our employees to participate in the business and have a huge impact on it! Ambition, optimism, flexibility, and self-motivation are essential to work at Younited!
Working with us you can expect growth and professional development, so you never stop learning and keep improving day by day.
If that meets your professional goal, apply! We want to meet you!!
**Please add your updated CV when applying!