Director of Customer Acquisition
Mountain View, CA
Almost everyone has had a bad experience at an auto shop.
Imagine if you never had to deal with an auto shop again. Imagine if your vehicle were meticulously maintained for optimal performance, and if you ever had a car problem or needed a scheduled service, a highly trained mechanic came to your home or office to do the job.
YourMechanic is making that happen. We remove the hassle and frustration of car repair by sending expert mobile mechanics to your location. We’re making car repair less expensive, exceptionally convenient, and completely transparent.
We are looking for a hands-on digital marketer who will head our acquisition efforts across all channels outside of SEM. This Customer Acquisitions Manager will have a strong understanding of best practices across channels like Facebook, Retargeting, Display and others. This manager must have a passion for campaign creation, management and optimization. This position is key to accelerating our growth and helping to build YourMechanic’s modern auto-services brand. While this position will begin as an individual contributor role, there is room to grow a team.
- Drive the strategy and execution for digital customer acquisition at YourMechanic
- Manage financial and operational performance of customer acquisition across all digital platforms outside of SEM
- Develop annual marketing plans including investment by digital channel and market segment.
- Identify new acquisition channels to continue to diversify and scale our customer acquisition program
- Define an ongoing test and learn strategy to improve our existing marketing initiatives
- Design a system to track and analyze performance on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Constantly be in-the-know of the latest marketing technologies and trends
- Partner with internal teams to maximize performance of ad creative and conversion
- 5-7 years experience in customer acquisition with a track record for driving significant growth
- Significant experience managing channels such as Facebook, Retargeting, Display, etc.
- Ability to analyze multiple data sources to identify trends and develop actionable recommendations
- Experience creating and growing an acquisition strategy from the ground-up
- High-level of ownership, accountability, and tenacity
- Comfort bouncing back-and-forth between strategy and tactics -- you can think big picture and have the ability to execute
- Practical knowledge of HTML/CSS & scripting languages a plus
- Bachelor Degree required, MBA a plus, not a must
- Competitive salary
- Excellent medical and dental insurance
- 1/2 mile from San Antonio CalTrain station
- Unlimited vacation days and 7 paid holidays
- Daily lunch program, ample stock of snacks and beverages
We offer competitive pay / equity / benefits and other perks. Beyond that, we offer an opportunity to build something meaningful. Your work will redefine a massive industry ($150B a year), which is begging for disruption. You will empower thousands of mechanics to live a better life. We’re growing fast and offering the opportunity to build something that really matters and leave a legacy.
YourMechanic is backed by top tier investors like Andreessen Horowitz & Softbank.