Director Product Manager
Mountain View, CA
Almost everyone has had a bad experience at an auto shop.
Imagine if you never had to deal with an auto shop again. Imagine if your vehicle were meticulously maintained for optimal performance, and if you ever had a car problem or needed a scheduled service, a highly trained mechanic came to your home or office to do the job.
YourMechanic is making that happen. We remove the hassle and frustration of car repair by sending expert mobile mechanics to your location. We’re making car repair less expensive, exceptionally convenient, and completely transparent.
YourMechanic is expanding nationwide and we are looking for a Director Product Manager. We are looking for someone who enjoys solving complex problems with simple and elegant solutions, and would be able to own and define the direction of our product line. The ideal candidate would be detail oriented and able to clearly articulate and communicate the product needs.
- Own the planning and execution of our product line (web and mobile apps for mechanics & users, internal tools)
- Define product features/requirements, roadmaps and release plans
- Drive feature prioritization and work closely with engineering for successful, timely product delivery
- Play a key role in shaping core elements of the product platform, greatly influencing how YourMechanic reaches its long-term vision
- Lead the product feature planning process; ensure that the product line meets the requirements
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Define, track, and interpret KPIs and drive activities that support continued deployment
- 5+ years of experience in product management role in a B2C startup
- Experience managing several projects at a time and executing in an organized and structured way
- Ability to challenge Engineers with your technical background and collaborate cross-functionally with all departments
- You have expertise with data analysis, and you’re able to draw insights from complex data
- Proven track record of building and managing product teams and delivering beautiful, functional products
- Great attitude and ability to get things done! Someone who is focused on solutions rather than obstacles
- You’re comfortable operating at a fast pace in an entrepreneurial environment.
- start-up experience is a plus
- Having a CS degree is a bonus