Auto Warranty Claims Representative
Mountain View, CA
Almost everyone has had a bad experience at an auto shop. Imagine if you never had to deal with an auto shop again. Imagine if your vehicle was meticulously maintained for optimal performance and if you ever had a car problem or needed a scheduled service, a highly trained mechanic came to your home or office to do the job.
YourMechanic is making that happen. We remove the hassle and frustration of car repair by sending expert mobile mechanics to your location. We’re making car repair less expensive, exceptionally convenient, and completely transparent.
The purpose of the Warranty Claims Department is to handle escalated and highly visible auto warranty claims that cannot be handled through normal customer service channels. The department handles customer issues as they pertain to warranty claims and assists in maintaining the company’s reputation with our customers, regulatory agencies, and consumer protection agencies.
- Investigate, analyze and respond to claims filed by customers
- Investigate auto warranty claims submitted to YourMechanic
- 1-2 years of previous customer service experience
- Previous leadership experience desired but not required (experience could be work related, school, or extracurricular activities related)
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Analytical and research skills
- Proficiency in technology tools (CRM, VoIP software, Slack) a plus
- Basic automotive knowledge preferred but not required
- Ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environment
TechCrunch Disrupt Winner 2012. Y Combinator, Winter 2012. We're redefining the massive auto repair industry and empowering mechanics to live a better life. Join us in building a service that improves the experience of car ownership for everyone.