Operations and Logistics Coordinator
Mountain View, CA
YourMechanic is a technology company with the vision that car repair should be as easy as buying a book on Amazon. We believe that life is too short to spend at the waiting room of an auto shop or dealing with the issues of dropping your car off for service and arranging for alternative transportation. We believe that people deserve a car repair experience that is hassle-free and totally transparent. At YourMechanic, we are making this happen. With a few clicks on our App or website, a highly-trained partner-technician comes to your home or office to fix your car. As an Operations and Logistics Coordinator, you will play a critical role in ensuring the success of our nationwide network of partner-technicians.
- You will be working with partner-technicians and the YourMechanic software engineering department to ensure that the proprietary mobile app in use by partner-technicians in the field is functioning properly and that ease of use is ensured.
- You will be tracking functional issues/software bugs related to the mobile app and coordinating with engineering in providing software fixes or work-arounds.
- You will collect, analyze, and report various data in graph or spreadsheet formats
- You will interface directly with partner-technicians and consumer/fleet customers to resolve complex issues related to services provided
- B.A. in Economics/Statistics or B.S.C.S. (or other related technical discipline) is required
- 3+ years direct experience in field support for a service-oriented or software development company
- Strong Excel and data management skills as well as demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret data in spreadsheet or graph formats
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision yet maintain team level participation