Mountain View, CA
At YourMechanic, we have a vision that car repair should be as easy as buying a book on Amazon. We believe that life is too short to spend at the waiting room of an auto shop. We believe that people deserve a car repair experience that is hassle-free and totally transparent. At YourMechanic, we are making this happen.
Seeking Operations Coordinator to support and grow our business partnership supply nationwide. In this role, you play a central role in delivering best-in-class personalized support to our fleet partners through phone, email, and occasionally on-site support. You will be the cross functional link between Operations and Product to translate customer needs into strategic product
If you are no stranger to wearing multiple hats in an organization and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and if you have startup mentality committed to providing awesome experience and be the reasons fleet partners use YourMechanic, this may just be the role for you!
- Manage 'beginning to end' launches of services and mechanics for all Fleet partners
- Create seamless and repeatable workflows for our Mechanic partners
- Schedule and manage pools of mechanics to perform services at Fleet locations
- Anticipating needs of the customer and being actionable in managing expectations
- Collect and interpret customer data that can improve and scale our fleet services
- Work cross-functionally with Product & Business Development teams to drive strategic initiatives and improve new & existing product features
- 1-3 years of experience in customer-facing or other external facing roles.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- The ability to listen and quickly get to the bottom of an issue.
- The ability to think outside the box, envision solutions and proactively problem solve.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A 'can-do', 'roll up your sleeves', 'get it done' attitude!
- Experience in the automotive industry a BIG PLUS.