Growth Marketing Manager
Mountain View, CA
YourMechanic is seeking an exceptionally talented Growth Marketing Manager to play a vital role in the marketing team as you execute programs across paid, earned, and owned channels to acquire new customers. This role reports to the Sr. Director of Marketing.
This role will be responsible for executing and optimizing various marketing campaigns (existing and new), strategizing new acquisition marketing programs, testing aggressively, and prioritizing initiatives to make paid acquisition a profitable growth engine for YourMechanic.
Auto repair is a huge category, worth an estimated $150B in the US annually, with 190MM out-of-warranty cars on the road and an average age of 11.6 years. With changing consumer habits and enabling technologies like web and smartphones, the industry is in the early days of massive change, and YourMechanic is leading the way in on-demand mobile car repair.
- Profitably scale our paid and organic acquisition and retention efforts including but not limited to SEM, affiliate marketing, email marketing, and paid social to propel growth
- Generate data-driven hypotheses for improving performance, execute A/B tests, and iterate on marketing campaigns
- Help develop marketing processes, build out infrastructure, select and onboard required marketing tools, and partners
- Monitor, optimize, and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with Product, Design, Engineering and other internal teams to improve user experience, deliver on customer value proposition and brand positioning, increase yield, and drive growth
- 3 to 5 years experience operating digital marketing campaigns; depth and breadth across a variety of channels (email and/or affiliate marketing experience preferred)
- Measurement-driven and ROI focused with ability to manipulate data, build reports, conduct analyses and think quantitatively
- Works independently on assigned responsibilities and also builds strong relationships and trust working across teams and integrating cross-functionally
- Trustworthy, applies good judgement, capable of multi-tasking, demonstrates attention to accuracy & detail
- Creative, innovative and motivated to design & build things where they do not already exist