Business Development Manager
Mountain View, CA
Almost everyone has had a bad experience at an auto shop.
Imagine if you never had to deal with an auto shop again. Imagine if your vehicle were meticulously maintained for optimal performance, and if you ever had a car problem or needed a scheduled service, a highly trained mechanic came to your home or office to do the job.
YourMechanic is making that happen. We remove the hassle and frustration of car repair by sending expert mobile mechanics to your location. We’re making car repair less expensive, exceptionally convenient, and completely transparent.
YourMechanic is expanding nationwide and we are looking for a highly-motivated, relationship-focused, results-driven Business Development Manager. The ideal candidate is passionate about turning strategic plans into practical business opportunities resulting in revenue and will have a proven track record of doing so in the past.
You will be responsible for supporting high-growth partnerships (working cross-functionally with operations, sales, marketing, PR, support, and engineering teams) to drive new revenue, product adoption, and new lines of business. You will work closely with the Director of Business Development to drive key business initiatives.
- Support key strategic business development deals, reporting to the Director of Business Development
- Manage existing partners by maintaining relationships with decision makers to drive revenue
- Gain thorough understanding of client’s business objectives and processes to provide best practices in high-level program management and implementation
- Engage with key players in product, marketing, engineering, sales and support teams to ensure alignment between partner priorities and YourMechanic capabilities
- Create innovative incentive programs to gain mind share with partners
- Track, report, and analyze partner performance against objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar. MBA a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of business development and/or partner management experience, with business planning experience in high-growth startup environment
- Successful track record in executing and managing a number of time-sensitive, cross-functional, and complex projects.
- Proven track record of managing successful, revenue-generating partner programs
- Proven ability to roll up your sleeves and directly execute against rapid, lasting growth goals
- Excellent interpersonal and prioritization skills with keen analytic and quantitative skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues in all forms: written, conversational, negotiations, and presentations
- Self starter with a strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Unwavering focus on delivering customer and partner delight
- Willingness to travel
We offer competitive pay / equity / benefits and other perks. Beyond that, we offer an opportunity to build something meaningful. Your work will redefine a massive industry ($150B a year), which is begging for disruption. You will empower thousands of mechanics to live a better life. We’re growing fast and offering the opportunity to build something that really matters and leave a legacy.