Mountain View, CA
As our B2B business rapidly scales, we are looking to add strategic Account Managers who will each be responsible for a set of 10-15 high growth customers. These customers will vary across mobility, fleet owners/operators, OEMs, ridesharing and corporate clients.
- Onboard and manage new B2B customers
- Build strategic account growth plans
- Drive quota across your network of accounts ~$2-mil ARR
- Work cross-functionally to define and develop new fleet products and solutions
- Achievement of account performance, NPS and revenue targets
- Update and maintain CRM to inform operations
- Coordinate with cross-functional department heads to project revenue and business progress
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-3 years of experience in account or client management
- Experience delivering quota & driving revenue
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-centric, fun environment.
- Must be PROACTIVE!
- A cheerful, roll-up-your-sleeves, get-it-done attitude
- Strong knowledge of Powerpoint, Keynote, Excel, Google Suite
- Mobility and Automotive experience preferred