Mountain View, CA
As our B2B business rapidly scales, we are looking to add Strategic Account Managers to our team who will each be responsible for a set of 10-15 high growth customers. Customers will vary across dealerships, fleet owners/operators, OEMs, ridesharing and corporate clients.
- Onboard and manage new B2B customers
- Build strategic account growth plans
- Own your market and find creative ways to reach new fleets
- Work cross-functionally on new fleet products
- Achievement of account performance, NPS and revenue targets
- Schedule and manage pools of mechanics to perform services at customer location
- Update and maintain company CRM
- Coordinate with cross-functional department heads to execute partner requests
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-3 years of experience in account or client management
- Will consider recent college graduates
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-centric, fun environment.
- Must be PROACTIVE!
- A cheerful, roll-up-your-sleeves, get-it-done attitude
- Strong knowledge of Powerpoint, Keynote, Excel, Google Suite
- Automotive and eCommerce experience a plus