Sales and Business Development
Mountain View, CA /
Almost everyone has had a bad experience at an auto shop.
Imagine if you never had to deal with an auto shop again. Imagine if your vehicle were meticulously maintained for optimal performance, and if you ever had a car problem or needed a scheduled service, a highly trained mechanic came to your home or office to do the job.
YourMechanic is making that happen. We remove the hassle and frustration of car repair by partnering with expert mobile mechanics who come to you. We’re making car repair less expensive, exceptionally convenient, and completely transparent.
As part of the Sales and Business Development team, you will be responsible for helping build out our B2B team while leading efforts to identify new partnerships and opportunities to land and expand YourMechanic services!
- Be the first sales lead on our newly created B2B team
- Build a book of business that — thanks to you — loves working with YourMechanic, it's people and it's platform
- Own the acquisition and engagement process for high value Fleet customers
- Identify partnership opportunities and lead all aspects of deal execution
- Lead negotiations, address concerns, and close deals
- Create results driven plan with focus on revenue generating prospecting activity
- Achieve and exceed monthly revenue targets
- Proactive management and ownership of the end-to-end sales cycle
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our operations, product, and growth teams to improve the quality of our value proposition
- Confidently present to c-level executives
- 5+ years experience in an inside sales role
- Previous outbound/cold-calling and closing experience is a must
- Experience with the sales methodology, sales process, and sales tech
- A consistent track record of exceeding aggressive sales quotas
- Direct experience in SMB sales, with extra credit for experience in the automotive and/or e-commerce industry
- Self-starter with relentless energy and positivity
- Bonus points for experience in a high growth startup