Operations Coordinator, East Coast (Remote)
Mountain View, CA or Remote /
YourMechanic is a technology company with the vision that car repair should be as easy as buying a book on Amazon. We believe that life is too short to spend in the waiting room of an auto shop or dealing with the issues of dropping your car off for service and arranging for alternative transportation. We believe that people deserve a car repair experience that is hassle-free and totally transparent. At YourMechanic, we are making this happen. With a few clicks on our app or website, a highly-trained partner-technician comes to your home or office to fix your car. As an Operations Coordinator, you will play a critical role in ensuring the success of our nationwide network of mechanics.
- You’ll develop and execute processes to attract source mechanics to our platform, using data to determine the best ways and times to target them. This will be primarily a mechanic recruiting role.
- You will work with mechanics to provide daily support around parts, scheduling, and customer service
- You will track functional issues/software bugs related to the mobile app and coordinate with engineering in providing software fixes or workarounds
- You will collect, analyze, and report various data in graph or spreadsheet formats
- You will interface directly with mechanics and consumer/fleet customers to resolve complex issues
- B.A. / B.S. in Economics/Business or a similar field, and/or significant experience in recruiting for a physical services platform
- 3+ years of direct experience in-field support for a service-oriented or software development company
- Strong Excel and data management skills as well as demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret data in spreadsheet or graph formats
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision yet maintain team level participation
This a 3 month contract role, which may be considered for hire.
East Coast / Eastern Time Zone applicants will be given preference.