Mountain View, CA
Almost everyone has had a bad experience at an auto shop.
Imagine you never had to deal with an auto shop again. Imagine your vehicle was meticulously maintained for optimal performance, and if you ever had a car problem or needed a scheduled service, a highly trained mechanic came to your home or office to do the job.
YourMechanic is making that happen. We remove the hassle and frustration of car repair by sending expert mobile mechanics to your location. We’re making car repair less expensive, exceptionally convenient, and completely transparent.
You'll be an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships from beginning to end. You will be the face of YourMechanic for many candidates. This is an opportunity to showcase your organizational expertise, your love for relationship-building with employees, clients and candidates, your strong communication skills, your ease in prioritizing between projects, and overall belief that people are at the heart of every great organization.
- Coordinate full-cycle recruiting events: scheduling phone and in-person interviews, presentations, and candidate travel
- Support the full cycle candidate experience from application to offer
- Manage high-volume scheduling, showing a responsiveness to all candidate inquiries
- Maintain accurate entry and integrity of data in our applicant tracking system ( Lever )
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times with candidates and internal stakeholders
- Take pride and ownership in the overall candidate experience
- Manage additional hiring events such as University Career Fairs and talent branding events
- An interest in learning the ropes in recruiting coordination and/or similar responsibilities in an HR or administrative role at a fast-paced company
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take on new tasks and execute with efficiency
- Proficient with Google Apps, particularly Google Calendar
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization and external candidates
- Experience working in a face-paced environment -- you enjoy taking on challenges to make the business successful
- Start- up experience is a plus!