Technical Operations – Corporate Applications /
Yubico, the inventor of the YubiKey (security key), makes secure login easy and available for everyone. Backed by major investors like Andreessen Horowitz, Meritech Capital, AMF, and Marc Benioff, CEO of Salesforce, the company was created by an inspirational female founder. Millions of individuals in over 160+ countries rely on the YubiKey to protect their accounts, and companies like Google, Facebook, Twitter, and the U.S. State Government rely on our technology to keep their employees secure. We are a multinational, fast-growing company offering an opportunity to bring your ideas to life with our global team. If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV in English.
The future of Yubico: We’re continuing to invest in innovation and we’re excited to share that we’ve signed the intent to go public through a merger with ACQ Bure, a Swedish holding company that is publicly traded on Nasdaq Stockholm. You can read more about our exciting news in our blog: https://www.yubico.com/blog/yubico-is-merging-with-acq-bure/ .
At Yubico, we offer:
Yubico Values: We work to ensure that our employees have an open space to have their voices amplified to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels like they belong. Aligned with this, our employees have created some pretty cool Employee Resource Groups: YubiPride, YubiBIPOC, YubiSustainability and YubiWomen. Additionally, Yubico donates YubiKeys to organizations in need all over the world (you can read more about our work here).
Social Connection: Relationships and connectedness matter, and we love spending time with our team! Our virtual workspace keeps us connected day-to-day whether it's through Yubico celebrating wins or our buzzing Slack communities. We host an all-team event in a new location every year where we plan for upcoming quarters, set goals, and most importantly, host fun events to encourage team building outside of the workplace. Check out our Life at Yubico Page on LinkedIn and our awards here.
The NetSuite Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of NetSuite and other integrated systems. This role will work closely with, among others, the Operation, Finance, and Supply Chain teams, providing support to users across multiple time zones. The NetSuite Administrator will report directly to the Director of Corporate Applications.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first line of defense for our NetSuite instance and peripheral systems, performing day to day troubleshooting and responding to end user questions via Jira tickets, slack channels and email
- Work close with product owner to resolve tickets (issues, bugs and improvements)
- Handle basic administrative functions including user maintenance, access and roles, ensuring appropriate segregation of duties, modification of page layouts, generation of reports and dashboards, creation of new fields and other routine tasks
- Receive change requests for improvements or changes to the system, and implement these changes as appropriate
- Liaise with developers/consultants when needed
- Automate processes using NetSuite tools (such as maintaining, improving and developing workflows)
- Ensure system performance and best practices when customizing solutions and automations
- Assist in managing system integrations
- Develop training material & train new users and grow the NetSuite skill set across the organization
- Ensure solution documentation and when applicable update current documentation
- Support end user requirements
- Assist end users with reporting requests, such as saved searches, dashboards, and report building, setting up admin data e.g. accounting periods for Finance
- Play a role in testing for system implementations and integration
- Other special projects as required
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2+ years NetSuite administration experience
- At least 2+ years working in a finance systems role
- At least 2+ years of experience working with help desk ticketing systems
- NetSuite Administrator Certification
- Familiarity with accounting and finance terms is a must
- Fluent in English
- Extensive understanding of NetSuite
- Ability to effectively manage tight workload and deadlines
- Proven experience and understanding of financial processes
- Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders
We are an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and uphold an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We'd love to learn about what you can add to our diverse team.
Yubico does not accept agency resumes or referrals so please do not send them to our careers staff or employees. Yubico is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes or referrals.
Personal data submitted through this form is used for managing Yubico’s recruitment activities, which include facilitating any application you make, setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing results and selecting candidates, and as otherwise needed in our recruitment and onboarding processes. The use of your personal data may also be necessary prior to entering into a contract with you (that is prior to offering you a job with Yubico). Your personal data will only be used for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with the Yubico Privacy Notice. We only keep your personal data for as long as necessary and in compliance with Yubico’s record retention policies. If you have asked us to, we will keep you informed of other opportunities at Yubico. We do this in various ways, including email and by phone. If at any time you do not want us to contact you or use your information as described herein please contact us at email@example.com to let us know and we will delete all such information. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to join our talent community, and if you do not agree to provide your data, we will not be able to consider you as part of our talent community.
As part of providing the requested service, we will transfer your data to be processed by Lever, Inc., a service provider contracted by Yubico AB and/or its subsidiaries that meets legally mandated privacy requirements. The Yubico Privacy Notice offers more information about Yubico privacy practices, including the lawful basis for processing of personal data, how to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, and how to contact Yubico to exercise your data subject rights. In this notice, when we refer to "Yubico", "us", "we" or "our", we mean the Yubico group company or companies that you apply to, or correspond with, and which are responsible for any personal data collected about you.