Management Trainee (2023 Passouts)
VDO.AI – Business Development /
VDO.AI is a global advertising technology innovator, providing brands with intelligent high impact solutions that win the war for consumer attention. Our solutions drive the right outcomes for brands by combining creativity, reach, and targeting across devices, enabling the upper- and mid-funnel brand objectives that all brands and agencies require, turning awareness into performance. We develop impactful connections by curating customised video-driven experiences that convert brand awareness into measurable response.
We are looking for a Management Trainee to join our growing team!
What will you do as a Management Trainee :
- Identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, executing analysis, and presenting findings to team members and in some cases, new or existing client stakeholders
- Perform duties in several departments such as Account Management, Sales & Business Development, Ad Operations and Market Research
- Learning various practices, operations, management viewpoints and company policies affecting each phase of the business
- Meet performance goals and objectives set by upper management and determined upon accepting the position
- Report on the progress of goals and objectives
- Monitor performance progress with management and key trainers
- Provide support as needed in the various departments, including reporting, data-entry, presentation creation, strategic planning, customer service as needed
- Observe our leaders to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts
What are we looking for :
- Post Graduate degree
- A strong team player with a go getter mindset
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- A robust analytical skill set
- Able to work cross functionally, with multiple teams & stakeholders
- Strong first-principles thinking, high intellectual curiosity, drive and persuasion skill
- Ability to take on multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting and managing deadlines
About our parent brand - Z1 Media:
Z1 Media (Great Place to Work-Certified™) is a technology first company which strives to innovate digital advertising and marketing to streamline automation in favour of humankind. Our mission is to build for the future. We believe in trying to play where the technology is going, not where it has been. This has enabled us to bet on the future and build successful brands like VDO.AI, Receptix, Jnee and NewsD. Our offices are location in New York and in India (Gurugram).
At VDO.AI, we think innovatively. We are diverse and celebrate each other’s achievement and knowledge. We believe that equality in the workplace drives progress and works as a catalyst to holistic growth. Started with just 5 core members, we are now a team of over 150 people who adhere to different values, beliefs, experiences, backgrounds, and preferences, it still seems like day one.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and represents employees across various skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, and gender identities.