Senior Associate – Sales (Campus Hiring)
VDO.AI – Business Development /
VDO.AI is a global advertising technology innovator, providing brands with intelligent high impact solutions that win the war for consumer attention. Our solutions drive the right outcomes for brands by combining creativity, reach, and targeting across devices, enabling the upper- and mid-funnel brand objectives that all brands and agencies require, turning awareness into performance. We develop impactful connections by curating customised video-driven experiences that convert brand awareness into measurable response.
We are looking for a Management Trainee - Sales to join our growing team!
What will you do as a Management Trainee- Sales :
- To plan, strategize and achieve the business targets while being primarily focused on increasing revenues
- Find prospective publishers and getting them onboard with us
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
- Build long term strategies for process improvement
- Grow existing relationships and open new avenues
- Oversee existing Business Development team and take the onus of work – division
What are we looking for :
- MBA degree (2022 passout/ 2023 post-graduate)
- A strong team player with a go-getter mindset
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- A robust analytical skill set
- Able to work cross-functionally, with multiple teams & stakeholders
- Strong first-principles thinking, high intellectual curiosity, drive and persuasion skill
About our parent brand - Z1 Media:
Z1 Media (Great Place to Work-Certified™) is a technology first company which strives to innovate digital advertising and marketing to streamline automation in favour of humankind. Our mission is to build for the future. We believe in trying to play where the technology is going, not where it has been. This has enabled us to bet on the future and build successful brands like VDO.AI, Receptix, Jnee and NewsD. Our offices are location in New York and in India (Gurugram).
At VDO.AI, we think innovatively. We are diverse and celebrate each other’s achievement and knowledge. We believe that equality in the workplace drives progress and works as a catalyst to holistic growth. Started with just 5 core members, we are now a team of over 150 people who adhere to different values, beliefs, experiences, backgrounds, and preferences, it still seems like day one.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and represents employees across various skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, and gender identities