Ad Operations Manager (Mobile)
VDO.AI – Revenue Operations /
VDO.AI is a global advertising technology innovator, providing brands with intelligent high impact solutions that win the war for consumer attention. Our solutions drive the right outcomes for brands by combining creativity, reach, and targeting across devices, enabling the upper- and mid-funnel brand objectives that all brands and agencies require, turning awareness into performance. We develop impactful connections by curating customized video-driven experiences that convert brand awareness into measurable response.
We are looking for an Ad Operations Manager (Mobile) to join our growing team!
What will you do as an Ad Operations Manager (Mobile):
- Manage day-to-day programmatic operations
- Own day-to-day ad tech partner relationships
- Responsible for reporting and tracking of revenue and programmatic app monetization performance
- Maximize programmatic revenue through yield analysis and optimization
- Monitor and maintain ad quality across our platform
- Collaborate across departments to continuously A/B test and analyze new ways to drive programmatic revenue
- Manage all Individual tag based programmatic partners to set up ad placements and constantly test and review results with the objective of increasing yield
- Work closely with the sales team to address common customer queries on time
- Create a knowledge base and design a system to ensure the publishers get what they want in the shortest time-frame
- Troubleshoot product implementation with the tech team and recommend ways to improve the ad placement, demand, and ultimately yield
What are we looking for:
- Experience of 2+yrs in Supply-side Or Publisher Ad operations
- Expertise in Programmatic App monetization
- Basic knowledge of google mobile SDK integrations/Optimizations
- Experience on Onboarding Mediations/Yield Partners
- Experience with header bidding or RTB
- Intimate knowledge of DFP, AdMob and other third-party ad serving platforms
- Direct experience managing publisher side programmatic platforms including SSPs, ad exchanges, and DMPs
- Strong experience in planning, trafficking, executing, and optimizing direct and programmatic inventory
- Mastery of MS Excel and other relevant programs
About our parent brand - Z1 Media:
Z1 Media (Great Place to Work-Certified™) is a technology first company which strives to innovate digital advertising and marketing to streamline automation in favour of humankind. Our mission is to build for the future. We believe in trying to play where the technology is going, not where it has been. This has enabled us to bet on the future and build successful brands like VDO.AI, Receptix, Jnee and NewsD. Our offices are location in New York and in India (Gurugram).
At VDO.AI, we think innovatively. We are diverse and celebrate each other’s achievement and knowledge. We believe that equality in the workplace drives progress and works as a catalyst to holistic growth. Started with just 5 core members, we are now a team of over 150 people who adhere to different values, beliefs, experiences, backgrounds, and preferences, it still seems like day one.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and represents employees across various skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, and gender identities.