Senior Manager - Publisher Sales
VDO.AI – Business Development /
VDO.AI is a global advertising technology innovator, providing brands with intelligent high impact solutions that win the war for consumer attention. Our solutions drive the right outcomes for brands by combining creativity, reach, and targeting across devices, enabling the upper- and mid-funnel brand objectives that all brands and agencies require, turning awareness into performance. We develop impactful connections by curating customised video-driven experiences that convert brand awareness into measurable response.
We are looking for an Senior Manager - Publisher Sales to join our growing team!
What will you do as an Senior Manager - Publisher Sales :
- To plan, strategize and achieve the business targets while being primarily focused on increasing revenues
- Build long term strategies for process improvement
- Prospecting and closing business with a targeted list of publisher accounts
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure a united vision when corresponding with clients
- Ensuring a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals and increase incremental revenue at all times
- Reach and exceed company and personal sales goals
- Create and maintain accurate and up to date account and opportunity plans
- Maintain an accurate forecast and healthy pipeline of opportunities
- Achieve all KPIs for allocated sales patch
What are we looking for :
- 2-5 years of digital publisher sales experience is required, ideally within video
- Previous technology platform experience is a huge plus
- Deep relationships with VP level and above contacts at top-tier publishers
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced start up environment
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Driven, passionate and an ultimate team player
- Experience in managing long and complex sales cycle, while maintaining good relationships with multiple stakeholders
About our parent brand - Z1 Media:
Z1 Media (Great Place to Work-Certified™) is a technology first company which strives to innovate digital advertising and marketing to streamline automation in favour of humankind. Our mission is to build for the future. We believe in trying to play where the technology is going, not where it has been. This has enabled us to bet on the future and build successful brands like VDO.AI, Receptix, Jnee and NewsD. Our offices are location in New York and in India (Gurugram).
At VDO.AI, we think innovatively. We are diverse and celebrate each other’s achievement and knowledge. We believe that equality in the workplace drives progress and works as a catalyst to holistic growth. Started with just 5 core members, we are now a team of over 150 people who adhere to different values, beliefs, experiences, backgrounds, and preferences, it still seems like day one.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and represents employees across various skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, and gender identities.