Senior Frontend Developer
VDO.AI – Engineering /
VDO.AI is a global advertising technology innovator, providing brands with intelligent high impact solutions that win the war for consumer attention. Our solutions drive the right outcomes for brands by combining creativity, reach, and targeting across devices, enabling the upper- and mid-funnel brand objectives that all brands and agencies require, turning awareness into performance. We develop impactful connections by curating customised video-driven experiences that convert brand awareness into measurable response.
We are looking for a Front -End Developer to join our growing team!
What will you do as a Front-End Developer :
- Develop cross-browser, cross-device and responsive solutions
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code using the latest development best practices
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Continually enhance our ad serving platform for maximum efficiency and latest code repos
- Work closely with different teams for solving technical/integration issues for our clients
- Architect solutions for real-time tracking of various events, ensuring minimum latency
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the development process
What are we looking for :
- Experience of 3-4+ years
- Cross Browser development
- Strong knowledge of JS, ES6 and asynchronous programming like promises, fetch etc.
- Good understanding of browser rendering pipeline
- Experience with Responsive Design
- Creativity and Problem Solving Ability
- Experience in event-driven programming
- Experience in working with IAB protocols like VAST, VPAID, MRAID is a plus
- Well versed in using Git, NPM, and Grunt for managing project code
- Experience in working with REST APIs, OAuth etc.
- Organisational, problem solving, and time management abilities
- Experience with CSS frameworks and pre-processors like Sass and LESS
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical discipline is a plus
About our parent brand - Z1 Tech:
Z1 Tech (Great Place to Work-Certified™) is a technology first company which strives to innovate digital advertising and marketing to streamline automation in favour of humankind. Our mission is to build for the future. We believe in trying to play where the technology is going, not where it has been. This has enabled us to bet on the future and build successful brands like VDO.AI, Receptix, Jnee and NewsD. Our offices are location in New York and in India (Gurugram).
At VDO.AI, we think innovatively. We are diverse and celebrate each other’s achievement and knowledge. We believe that equality in the workplace drives progress and works as a catalyst to holistic growth. Started with just 5 core members, we are now a team of over 150 people who adhere to different values, beliefs, experiences, backgrounds, and preferences, it still seems like day one.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and represents employees across various skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, and gender identities.