Senior Associate - Media Buying
Plunic – Revenue Operations /
Z1 Tech (Great Place to Work-Certified™) is seeking an experienced Senior Associate - Media Buying to join our highly collaborative, motivated, and fast-growing team.
What will you do as a Senior Media Buyer :
- Regularly run Search Marketing campaigns on paid media channels
- Define the Media Buying strategy across paid channels
- Ensure best practice set up and ongoing management of paid media ads
- Lead effort to utilize data-driven methodology, analysis and measurement to improve lead generation across all marketing channels
- Partner with the required teams to ensure robust attribution models are built to effectively measure the performance of each digital and offline channel, and also understand synergies across channels
- Manage media budgets, spend tracking and execution of authorized plans
- Develop, maintain and grow strong relationships with relevant partners (internal and external) through leading development plans, campaign strategy, data strategy, reporting, and always-on performance management
What are we looking for :
- Experience in leading a team of 2+ people
- Past experience as a Native Media buyer with hands on experience of native advertising, Native to Search Arbitrage, Traffic Monetization
- 1+ years of digital marketing experience with an emphasis on customer acquisition
- Detailed understanding of advertising channels, how to unlock value and drive scale (Taboola, Outbrain,N2S,PPC, Display, Paid Social, Direct Mail, etc.)
- The growth-hacking mindset with experience in running digital marketing experiments domestically as well as internationally
About Z1 Tech:
Z1 Tech (Great Place to Work-Certified™) is a technology first company which strives to innovate digital advertising and marketing to streamline automation in favour of humankind. Our mission is to build for the future. We believe in trying to play where the technology is going, not where it has been. This has enabled us to bet on the future and build successful brands like VDO.AI, Receptix and Jnee . Our offices are located in New York and in India (Gurugram).
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and represent employees across various skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, and gender identities.