New Business Account Executive - Closers Wanted!
Zaius, the only CRM built for the scale and velocity of business-to-consumer (B2C) marketers, is announcing the expansion of its Sales team. Joining Zaius at this time is the perfect career growth opportunity following an $8M round of funding from Matrix Partners, Underscore.VC, and Leaders Fund earlier this year.
Zaius empowers B2C marketers to maximize customer lifetime revenue. By unifying marketing attribution and campaign execution across all channels, Zaius makes it easy to understand which campaigns are driving repeat purchases, new loyal customers, average order value, and other customer-centric metrics, and then automate coordinated, multi-channel marketing campaigns that move customers through their lifecycle.
We are looking for Account Executives who have not only the desire for success, but have also proven they know how to close business. At Zaius, we take a consultative approach, partner with and build a trusted rapport with our prospects and clients, by helping them identify their challenges and demonstrating how our products can be a single system of reference for desired business needs.
- Our Account Executives will bring on new clients with support from a solid inbound lead pool, partnering with a Business Development Representative to setup new buyer conversations, and most importantly possessing the outbound prospecting skillset to build your own pipeline.
- The majority of new business is created over phone meetings and web demonstrations but going onsite strategically for key opportunities is encouraged.
- The ideal candidate is able to understand and analyze a prospect’s challenges, and can formulate and present a strategic plan to address their specific needs.
- Drive and own the entire sales process:
- Planning: target upper end SMB, Mid-Market, and lower end Enterprise accounts with C-Level executives including Chief Marketing Officers, Marketing and Ecommerce Executives.
- Prospecting: outbound calling/e-mailing rising above the noise to secure buyer conversations.
- Presenting: qualify to ensure our activity will lead to potential revenue, build and demonstrate value conducting software demonstrations.
- Closing: own the entire sales process acting as a project manager of the evaluation process in working towards a business relationship.
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- Must have 5+ years of direct SaaS sales experience with proven track record of closing new business and exceeding sales goals.
- Earn results and success vs. entitlement mentality.
- Take pride in your work/work ethic.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build and deliver powerful presentations.
- Experience with both early stage and well established companies.
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a fast paced, dynamic team environment.
- Experience with the following:
- Selling marketing technologies into upper end SMB, Mid-Market, and large B2C companies.
- Selling into the digital marketing organization.
- Knowledge of marketing analytics.
- Competitive base and uncapped motivating variable commission plan.
- Awesome benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy