Business Development Representative
Business Development Representative (BDR) - Risers Above The Noise!
Zaius, the only CRM built for the scale and velocity of business-to-consumer (B2C) marketers, is announcing the expansion of its Sales team. Joining Zaius at this time is the perfect career growth opportunity following an $8M round of funding from Matrix Partners, Underscore.VC, and Leaders Fund earlier this year.
Zaius empowers B2C marketers to maximize customer lifetime revenue. By unifying marketing attribution and campaign execution across all channels, Zaius makes it easy to understand which campaigns are driving repeat purchases, new loyal customers, average order value, and other customer-centric metrics, and then automate coordinated, multi-channel marketing campaigns that move customers through their lifecycle.
We are looking for Business Development Representatives (BDRs) who have not only the desire for success, but have also proven they understand the planning and prospecting part of the sales process. With hundreds of Sales professionals selling to our targeted buyers, we are looking for BDRs who know how to stand out and “rise above the noise” to secure buyer conversations.
- Our BDRs will work with New Business Account Executives (AEs) to identify the right accounts and people within targeted accounts to outbound prospect to secure buyer conversations and create the right pipeline opportunities for their AEs.
- This will be done via a high mix of both outbound calls and e-mails daily.
- The ideal candidate is able to understand and analyze a prospect’s challenges and how our solution can address their business needs.
- Exceed monthly buyer conversation quota.
- Drive and own the first two parts of the sales process:
- Planning: target upper end SMB, Mid-Market, and lower end Enterprise accounts with C-Level executives including Chief Marketing Officers, Marketing and Ecommerce Executives.
- Prospecting: outbound calling/e-mailing rising above the noise to secure buyer conversations.
- Must have 1-2+ years of technology entry-level Sales experience with proven track record of exceeding quota for setting up buyer conversations.
- Earn results and success vs. entitlement mentality.
- Take pride in your work/work ethic.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a fast paced, dynamic team environment.
- Experience and knowledge of the following are a plus:
- Selling marketing technologies into upper end SMB, Mid-Market, and large B2C companies.
- Selling into the digital marketing organization.
- Knowledge of marketing analytics.
- Competitive base and uncapped motivating variable commission plan.
- Variable commission plan based on buyer conversations you secure with a kicker for deals that close from buyer conversations you setup.
- Bench with a career path into a closing Sales role based on your results.
- Awesome benefits.
- Unlimited vacation policy