Senior .NET Engineer
Remote in Spain or Poland /
Zartis DT /
We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our Global Shares team.
Global Shares is a leading provider of equity compensation management solutions and offers stock plan administration software, expert support services and integrated financial reporting tools to corporate clients and their employees worldwide. Global Shares delivers unmatched simplicity, agility & value.
What we are looking for:
They specialize in the delivery of high quality web-based applications for participants and administrators for equity-based incentive and share plans and are looking for C# . NET Software Engineers interested in working with the latest web application technology. This is a varied role in a fast paced, agile/scrum environment. You will be required to work on your own initiative and produce robust, high quality code under the guidance of the other developers within the team. The software team produces high quality web applications for participants and administrators of Equity/Share plans, across multiple countries and languages. They use some of the latest Microsoft technologies, and aim to keep the team up-to-date with new technology releases.
What you have:
· 5+ year’s development experience.
· A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
· Ability to lead and influence team members to produce best in class software.
· Strong C# (.NET 4) - ideally, experience in .Net Core
· Experience in Test Frameworks such as Moq/xUnit. · Use of GIT in Development activity.
· Strong TSQL / SQL Server Knowledge
· ASP.NET MVC 4/5 · Expert understanding of Design Patterns
· Extensive Software Analysis and Design experience
· Extensive experience with RESTful API’s, including Web API and Swagger (OpenAPI)
· Scrum Methodology
· Advanced knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM) Frameworks · OAuth2 / OpenID / SSO via SAML 2.0
· Deployment and configuration management tools like Docker
Opportunities for flexible working hours, encouraging everyone to have a healthy work-life balance
Allowance for home office supplies.
Personal development and support help you learn and grow.
Remote work friendly.