Senior .NET Developer
Available in Poland and Spain /
Zartis DT /
Senior Software Developer
We’re looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer interested in being part of a fast-paced eCommerce project.
We are looking for someone that will fit in with our culture of collaboration, communication and teamwork. You should care about agile, continuous integration, continuous deployment, TDD, performance and scaling.
- Work on the platform components (packages) to deliver scale to the development teams
- Capable of working on UIs that will leverage strongly defined APIs
- Design and build out APIs that will be used by the platform team to achieve scale
- Work with the architecture team to align with future direction and implement those changes in platform
- Support the build of our continuous releases as NuGet packages that get consumed by all developers, and if the - code quality is very high to even publish packages to the public NuGet gallery.
- Interface with stakeholders across all business groups to capture technical requirements & priorities. Scope the requirements, propose appropriate solutions/plans and help to establish associated tasks and projects necessary to drive those efforts.
- Strong software engineering skill set. Must have practical experience of SOLID principles, DI, IoC and software testing, etc.
- Experience of delivering software to production, and can engineer design for production support.
- You have very strong C# skills
- Knowledge of Angular (latest) and TypeScript a bonus
- Good knowledge of Restful concepts and practices
- Knowledge of Azure API Management Services a bonus
- .NET Core
- Test driven design
- Cloud native architecture and cloud technologies
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits.
- Flexibility in timetables, the possibility to work remotely.
- Autonomy to conduct improvements within the company and your project.
- Nice offices in Madrid/Valencia/Seville/Wroclaw.