API Integration Engineer (Node.js)
Remote in Spain or Portugal /
Zartis DT /
About the company
We are looking for an experienced Integration Engineer to join our client, an Irish SaaS company in the food delivery sector. You will work on API Integrations with Node.js side by side with the Software Architect to improve their food delivery platform making it faster and efficient due to the current increase in the demand of these services.
Our client’s integrations are a key part of their success - they are strategically important for driving their business forward and their long term growth and you will be helping the team manage their existing and future integrations.
What is the role all about?
- Know, maintain, adjust and sometimes re-tool/re-work the company’s integration components.
- Writing code samples, tutorials, and technical articles for the developer community.
- Proactively handle issues with integrations, contacting and communicating with global partners and customers on a daily basis.
- Driving projects that improve support-related processes and customer's developer support experience.
- Take an active, leading role in the company’s certification process.
- Be the go-to person in company’s for integrations.
- Support the European team and customers with issue investigation and resolution.
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills.
- You have excellent attention to detail, like solving technical problems and have an aptitude for it.
- You have already worked as part of a technical team of developers.
- Experience in a customer facing role, ideally in a SaaS environment and are good at translating customer requirements to detailed, clear specs.
- You have affinity for technology and some backend development experience; you have worked with: Nodejs, REST API’s, OAuth2 (or other authorisation protocols) & JSON.
- Proven experience with integrations/third party libraries and writing and working on API’s.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in an environment.
- Demonstrable experience in a tech supporting or customer care role is an advantage.
- DevOps experience managing AWS deployments and strong knowledge of AWS is a distinct advantage.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work in Spain or Portugal.
- You are also welcome to come to our offices in Madrid or Valencia
- Flexible benefits (restaurant and transport tickets & health insurance)
- Career progression