DevOps Engineer - Careers
European Union /
The company and our mission:
Zartis is a digital solutions provider working across technology strategy, software engineering and product development.
We partner with firms across financial services, medtech, media, logistics technology, renewable energy, edtech, e-commerce, and more. Our engineering hubs in EMEA and LATAM are full of talented professionals delivering business success and digital improvement across application development, software architecture, CI/CD, business intelligence, QA automation, and new technology integrations.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to work on a project in the digital identity industry.
Our teammates are talented people that come from a variety of backgrounds. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture based on trust and innovation.
You will be part of a distributed team that is rapidly growing and developing new technologies to solve real business problems. That’s why our client requires infrastructure modernization as part of this journey.
We are looking for someone with good communication skills, proactive, and with good attention to detail.
What you will do:
- Following the roadmap of features including IaC (Terraform), roll-out across our environments.
- Migrating client’s source control management tools.
- Disaster recovery implementation.
- Ad-hoc infra/DevOps day-to-day work (engineering team assistance, etc.)
What you will bring:
- Experience as a DevOps/Cloud Engineer or similar software engineering role in an agile development environment.
- Demonstrable knowledge of CI/CD practices.
- Containerization and orchestration
- Strong experience with AWS cloud services (AWS CloudFormation, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, CodeCommit, ECS, EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, IAM, Lambda).
What we offer:
- 100 % Remote Work
- WFH allowance: Monthly payment as financial support for remote working.
- Career Growth: We have established a career development program accessible for all employees with a 360º feedback that will help us to guide you in your career progression.
- Training: For Tech training at Zartis, you have time allocated during the week at your disposal. You can request from a variety of options, such as online courses (from Pluralsight and Educative.io, for example), English classes, books, conferences and events.
- Mentoring Program: You can become a mentor in Zartis or you can receive mentorship, or both.
- Well-being activities: Yoga, Fitness or Meditation classes every week.
- Counseling benefit: To take care of our mental health, we believe talk therapy can be extremely useful and we provide counseling services to you.
- Flexible Working schedule.
- Multicultural working environment: We organize tech events, webinars, parties, activities to do online team-building games, and contests.