Senior Software Developer /
The company and our mission:
Zartis is a digital solutions provider working across technology strategy, software engineering and product development.
We partner with firms across financial services, MedTech, media, logistics technology, renewable energy, edtech, e-commerce, and more. Our engineering hubs in EMEA and LATAM are full of talented professionals delivering business success and digital improvement across application development, software architecture, CI/CD, business intelligence, QA automation, and new technology integrations.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to work on a project that delivers innovative IoT connected software solutions to Automotive & Agriculture manufacturers.
Our teammates are talented people that come from a variety of backgrounds. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture based on trust and innovation which creates a good work environment that helps enrich the product.
You will be part of a distributed team developing new technologies to solve real business problems. Our client provides connected software solutions to over 6 million devices in 190+ countries. They help accelerate digital strategies with their advanced software solutions, using richer data insights to power next-gen capabilities.
What you will do:
- Work as a software developer focused on backend (ability to work as full stack is a plus) to collaborate in the design and development of a new cloud based Platform as a Service solution to satisfy business requirements in the Automotive, IoT and Enterprise business segments
- Write code within established standards, guidelines and best practices to efficiently implement new systems and enhance existing systems to high quality standards
-Document and record tasks and activities through JIRA or any other support tools used by the company;
What you will bring:
-At least 5 years of relevant professional experience working on enterprise level systems as a software developer whose area of expertise is backend
-Deep understanding of object oriented design and related concepts, software design patterns and the SOLID principles of object oriented design
-Experience developing software solutions using C#, the .NET Framework 4.x and Web API (any version)
-Excellent knowledge of how the web works conceptually, including but not limited to technologies and concepts like HTTP, REST, SOAP/RESTful web services, WCF, OWIN & Katana, JSON, asynchronous processing
-Experience using any version control system like TFS, Git or SVN
-Excellent knowledge of concepts like inversion of control and dependency injection, and experience using containers like Autofac or others
-Excellent knowledge of testing concepts such as unit testing and mocking, and experience writing unit tests using frameworks like NUnit, xUnit, Moq or similar
-Previous exposure to domain driven design, CQRS/Event Sourcing and layered architectures
-Familiarity with software development practices such as agile software development, continuous integration, continuous delivery and/or test driven development.
Nice to have:
-Previous exposure to software projects that were implemented in a µServices architecture
-Previous exposure to Microsoft Azure, Service Fabric, Azure ServiceBus or NServiceBus
-Previous exposure to Redis and NoSQL databases like MongoDB or others
What we offer:
- 100% Remote Work.
- WFH allowance: Monthly payment as financial support for remote working.
- Career Growth: We have established a career development program accessible for all employees with 360º feedback that will help us to guide you in your career progression.
- Training: For Tech training at Zartis, you have time allocated during the week at your disposal. You can request from a variety of options, such as online courses (from Pluralsight and Educative.io, for example), English classes, books, conferences, and events.
- Mentoring Program: You can become a mentor in Zartis or you can receive mentorship, or both.
- Zartis Wellbeing Hub (Kara Connect): A platform that provides sessions with a range of specialists, including mental health professionals, nutritionists, physiotherapists, fitness coaches, and webinars with such professionals as well.
- Flexible Working schedule.
- Multicultural working environment: We organize tech events, webinars, parties, and activities to do online team-building games and contests.