Senior .NET Software Engineer
Dublin, Ireland /
Zartis TL /
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our client's product team.
You will work in the design, development and testing of market leading products and web applications in the Automotive, IoT and Enterprise business segments. You will be using frameworks, tools and principles within high performance teams who are driven and passionate about what they do and constantly try to improve themselves and other professionals around them.
- Work as a software developer focused on backend (ability to work as full stack is a plus) to collaborate in the design and development of a new cloud based Platform as a Service solution to satisfy business requirements in the Automotive, IoT and Enterprise business segments;
- Write code within established standards, guidelines and best practices
- Liaise with POs and internal stakeholders to gather and address technical & design requirements
- Mentor and support junior developers through code reviews, pair programming, etc.
- Document and record tasks and activities through JIRA.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience working on enterprise level systems as a software developer focused on backend
- Deep understanding of object oriented design and related concepts, software design patterns and the SOLID principles
- Experience developing software solutions using C#, the .NET Framework 4.x and Web API (any version)
- Excellent knowledge of how the web works conceptually (HTTP, REST, SOAP/RESTful web services, WCF, OWIN & Katana, JSON, asynchronous processing,...)
- Experience using any version control system
- Excellent knowledge of concepts like inversion of control and dependency injection, and experience using containers
- Excellent knowledge of testing concepts such as unit testing and mocking, and experience writing unit tests
- Previous exposure to DDD, CQRS/Event Sourcing, layered architectures, and cloud environments (Azure)
- Familiarity with agile software development, CI/CD, and/or TDD.
- Environment filled with energy and collaboration
- Flexible working hours, and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive salary, according to your skills and seniority
- Career progression