Dublin, Ireland /
Zartis TL /
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our client's product team.
You will work in a high-performance development team in a fast-paced, flexible environment with a variety of new and ongoing projects in the automotive, and IoT business.
- Exhibit mastering in running multiple Scrum teams in overall programme, coach the team to Agile principles and CORE values.
- Facilitate teams towards continuous improvement, helping the team achieve Iteration/Sprint goals/objectives.
- Work with stakeholders and the development team to accomplish goals. Escalate impediments when required.
- Assisting in tracking progress against the plan to ensure delivery of agreed KPIs and provide regular updates
- Proactive agent for strategic change with key stakeholders
- Work effectively with workstream leads to co-ordinate key outputs
- Support the business identify and diagnose areas of challenge with regards to that delivery
- Influence and work collaboratively with key stakeholders.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Scrum Master in a technical development/leading role delivering critical initiatives
- Strong hand on experience in tools like Jira and Confluence
- Good organisation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to bring together, lead and motivate a team
- Effective planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Hands on experience in application software development on latest technology stacks
- Confident analytical ability to interpret relevant data with a facts based approach to decision making
- Experience in Agile project delivery
- Nice-to-have: Broad knowledge of the Automative industry
- Environment filled with energy and collaboration
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary, according to your skills and seniority
- Career progression
- Many others perks!