Senior Backend Engineer
Remote in Spain /
The company and our mission:
Zartis is a digital solutions provider working across technology strategy, software engineering, and product development.
We partner with firms across financial services, medtech, media, logistics technology, renewable energy, edtech, e-commerce, and more. Our engineering hubs in EMEA and LATAM are full of talented professionals delivering business success and digital improvement across application development, software architecture, CI/CD, business intelligence, QA automation, and new technology integrations.
We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer on behalf of our client, a well-established company in the eMobility sector.
Our teammates are talented people that come from a variety of backgrounds. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture based on trust and innovation which creates a good work environment that helps enrich the product.
Our client was set up in 2017 with the mission of accelerating the transition to clean transport systems from the front lines through the “Never Stranded” philosophy.
We are searching for someone passionate about software development and eager to learn modern technologies. You and your team will be responsible for the entire software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You will help the team and the company improve the development process and infrastructure using DevOps methodologies. You will work with the UX/UI designers to implement an appealing visual design.
What you will do:
● Work with Scrum teams and product owners to develop clean, high-quality software.
● Code reviews.
● Test your code with unit tests and integration tests.
● Debug and fix issues found in production.
● Update/Improve CI/CD configuration.
● Produce software documentation necessary for the application.
● Identifying bottlenecks and improving software development processes to increase team efficiency.
What you will bring:
● Proficient with Typescript.
● Experience with Node.js will be nice to have.
● Proficient Testing Frameworks (Unit, Integration, e2e).
● Familiar with DevOps principles.
What we offer:
● Competitive salary depending on experience.
● Remote work and flexible schedule.
● Work From Home financial support.
● Mentoring and training.
● International projects.