EMEA and LATAM
The company and our mission:
Zartis is a digital solutions provider working across technology strategy, software engineering, and product development.
We partner with firms across financial services, MedTech, media, logistics technology, renewable energy, EdTech, e-commerce, and more. Our engineering hubs in EMEA and LATAM are full of talented professionals delivering business success and digital improvement across application development, software architecture, CI/CD, business intelligence, QA automation, and new technology integrations.
Where we are:
We are open to hiring people based in several locations in the EMEA and LATAM time zones.
We offer everyone the possibility to work 100% remotely, but we also have offices in Spain (Madrid and Valencia), in Ireland (Cork), and in Poland (Wroclaw). Everyone is more than welcome to work from these offices whenever they prefer.
What you will do:
Well, we don’t know you yet so we are not sure what you will do. However, we would love to know you and discover your strengths so we make sure we find a great project for you!
What we know for sure is that our teammates are talented people with a variety of backgrounds. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture based on trust and innovation.
You will be part of a distributed team developing new technologies to solve real business problems. We are looking for people with good communication skills, ideally with experience making decisions, being proactive, and being used to building software from scratch with an emphasis on attention to detail.
What we offer:
- 100% Remote Work.
- WFH allowance: Monthly payment as financial support for remote working.
- Career Growth: We have established a career development program accessible for all employees with 360º feedback that will help us to guide you in your career progression.
- Training: For Tech training at Zartis, you have time allocated during the week at your disposal. You can request from a variety of options, such as online courses (from Pluralsight and Educative.io, for example), English classes, books, conferences, and events.
- Mentoring Program: You can become a mentor in Zartis or you can receive mentorship, or both.
- Zartis Wellbeing Hub (Kara Connect): A platform that provides sessions with a range of specialists, including mental health professionals, nutritionists, physiotherapists, fitness coaches, and webinars with such professionals as well.
- Flexible Working schedule.
- Multicultural working environment: We organize tech events, webinars, parties, and activities to do online team-building games and contests.