UX/UI Designer (m/f/d)
Product & Design
Zeitgold enables entrepreneurs to focus on what they are truly passionate about - their products and customers - and frees them from paperwork. By combining artificial intelligence and experts, we offer an end-to-end solution for managing the financials of cafés, restaurants, craftsmen, and agencies. Zeitgold empowers the owners to get bookkeeping, payroll, invoice payment, collections and coordination with the tax advisor done in less than 10 minutes per day on their smartphones, saving around 10 hours per week and creating clarity of mind.
Zeitgold was founded in 2015 and is based in Berlin and Tel Aviv. Co-founders Stefan Jeschonnek (MBA, Stanford) and Jan Deepen (PhD, WHU) previously co-founded fintech company SumUp. Stefan and Jan teamed up with Kobi Eldar (8200 alum), who led a cybersecurity unit in the Israeli Defense Forces and had leading roles in several Israeli tech companies.
We are backed by Battery Ventures (investor also in GoEuro and N26), Holtzbrinck Ventures (investor also in Zalando, Flixbus and SumUp) and a number of well-known business angels from Germany, Silicon Valley, and Israel.
Join us in our office in Berlin Mitte and let’s take small businesses into the digital age.
- As a UX/UI Designer at Zeitgold, your job is to envision how people experience our product and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical.
- You’ll take on complex business administration tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for Zeitgold’s users (small-medium business owners) from the first-time user to the more advanced ones.
- You'll collaborate with teams of Designers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process — from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes.
- German speaking
- Competent, passionate, able to learn (while getting all the support needed)
- Able to communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process by making compelling designs and concepts and expressing them in compelling visual and verbal ways
- Conduct user research and user testing to better inform designs and focus on our users
What we offer
- A fast paced environment with meaningful work
- A feedback-seeking culture that fuels personal growth
- The chance to make a major difference in our team and in our customers’ lives
- A super transparent information policy with flat hierarchies (we call this “we treat each other as adults”)
- A great, international team of people passionate about technology and small businesses
- Amazing offices in Berlin Mitte and Tel Aviv with healthy food and drinks provided—weekly Ping Pong tournament included ☺
- Strong portfolio with relevant works
- 1-2 years of experience as a UX/UI designer
Are you ready to start an exciting position in Berlins finest FinTech company? Then we are awaiting your application with your portfolio with interest!