Customer Care Agent
Customer Success – Customer Experience /
Who We Are
We started our company to help others launch and run their own businesses, at any stage. The way we help is by keeping it simple and supporting entrepreneurs one step at a time. Put simply: our mission is to enable anyone to start, run, and grow their business while avoiding the common pitfalls that derail hopeful entrepreneurs. No more having to wade through forms, taxes, or ongoing state compliance.
We are a remote company based in Austin, Texas. We have team members from Florida to Oregon and all points in between. Take pride in your work knowing that it shapes how people all across the country reach their goal of starting, running, and growing their businesses.
If the idea of helping people and working with a genuinely caring, supportive team excites you, then you’ve come to the right place.
ZenBusiness is seeking experienced Customer Success professionals that have a passion for delivering friendly, timely, and knowledgeable customer interactions about our products and services. You’ll need to be an active listener to understand the customer’s needs and then offer the appropriate solution for each situation. The successful candidate for this role will be able to quickly gain a broad understanding of ZenBusiness products and services. We are looking for someone with full-time availability with the shifts 7 days per week between 8 am and 8 pm CT. This is an hourly role and reports to our Customer Success team.
- Assist customers with phone, chat, and email inquiries regarding product questions, service questions, billing problems, and general client concerns.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a “WOW Experience” with each interaction.
- Provide customers and prospects with information and pricing about ZenBusiness products and services and effectively close the sale.
- Update customer information within Salesforce during and after each customer contact.
- Stay updated on product knowledge and take initiative to expand industry knowledge.
- Maintain Satisfaction Ratings based on criteria set by leadership.
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED required.
- Minimum 1 year of Customer Service or Tech Support experience in a contact center, legal, or another service environment.
- History and Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet objectives.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM applications.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Be comfortable with change and uncertainty in a fast-paced environment.
- Sales experience.
- Experience with Google File Stream, Docs, Sheets, and Adobe DC.
- macOS and G-Workspace knowledge is a plus!
*Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.*
Remote Culture. A great company culture leads to happy employees, and happy employees lead to happy customers. That’s why we invest in our employees by providing them with competitive salaries and benefits, equity, and the opportunity to tackle interesting challenges that have a positive impact.
Let’s stay connected! We believe in staying connected, and we have a weekly “All Hands” meeting every week. We also have a social committee that hosts frequent events. We’ve held a virtual talent show, costume competitions, monthly lunch and learn series, Hackathons, and more!
Benefits. PTO, Company Paid Medical and Vision Coverage for Employees and Dependents, Dental, Disability, and Life Benefits, 10 Paid Holidays, Parental Leave, Military Leave, Employee Assistance Program, Pet Insurance, Stock Options, Paid Parking* + more!
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We believe in diversity, equity & inclusion. At ZenBusiness, every voice counts no matter your race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, location, or background. We celebrate the diversity of our teams, knowing that our products, services, and customers thrive best when we lean into and celebrate our differences.
Please check out our careers page to learn more about our culture, benefits, and open opportunities.
*applicable to in-office employees