Sr. Manager, Product Marketing, Fintech
Marketing – Product Marketing /
Who We Are
We started our company to help others launch and run their own businesses, at any stage. The way we help is by keeping it simple and supporting entrepreneurs one step at a time. Put simply: our mission is to enable anyone to start, run, and grow their business while avoiding the common pitfalls that derail hopeful entrepreneurs. No more having to wade through forms, taxes, or ongoing state compliance.
We are a remote company based in Austin, Texas. We have team members from Florida to Oregon and all points in between. Take pride in your work knowing that it shapes how people all across the country reach their goal of starting, running, and growing their businesses.
If the idea of helping people and working with a genuinely caring, supportive team excites you, then you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for a creative, analytical and highly motivated person to join our Product Marketing team with a focus on fintech solutions. Our fintech solutions include automated bookkeeping, taxes, invoicing, online payments and more. In this role, you will lead the product’s go-to-market strategy and execution from beginning to end. You will work alongside our Product Management, User Design, extended Marketing, Data, Legal and Customer Success teams to implement the go-to-market strategy and tactics for new products. This includes product positioning and messaging, naming, competitive analysis, packaging, and pricing. You will drive marketing research and engage in customer dialogs to identify insights to augment the launch and help shape future products. You will define, develop and drive marketing initiatives to optimize customer lifetime value (LTV) across Web, Email, Sales, Social platforms, and product apps including mobile app. In addition to fintech products acquisition, you will also drive product usage and engagement through obsessive customer/product fit and behavior understanding to move the needle on product retention. If you’re someone who thrives in a fast-paced, high-output environment, you have a strong desire to own programs from conception to execution, you love challenges and pride yourself on using unconventional ways to solve problems ordinary and complex; read on.
- Develop comprehensive go-to-market strategy and plans with the objective of driving attach/upgrade revenue.
- Develop product usage and engagement strategies to drive retention.
- Bring insights that drive action - use the product (ours and competitors), talk to the customers (active and inactive), and conduct market research.
- Develop product value prop and positioning.
- Craft compelling product messaging, which includes copywriting for landing pages, cross-sell pages, emails, and more.
- Lead/influence the customer's purchase and onboarding experiences.
- Join forces with fellow Marketers to amplify your go-to-market programs.
- Define success metrics and own the outcome of your product launches.
- Apply the test-learn-iterate technique often.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience targeting small businesses, sole proprietors, or consumers.
- Proven track record of product launches.
- Proven track record in driving product usage and retention.
- Passion for the customer, with care and attention to the user’s end-to-end experience.
- Solid data interpretation skills, comfortable using data to inform decisions.
- Experience with crafting compelling messages for the target audience.
- Experience in the fintech space and have owned GTM for fintech products.
- High energy level, with a bias for action and accountability.
*Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.*
Remote Culture. A great company culture leads to happy employees, and happy employees lead to happy customers. That’s why we invest in our employees by providing them with competitive salaries and benefits, equity, and the opportunity to tackle interesting challenges that have a positive impact.
Let’s stay connected! We believe in staying connected, and we have a weekly “All Hands” meeting every week. We also have a social committee that hosts frequent events. We’ve held a virtual talent show, costume competitions, monthly lunch and learn series, Hackathons, and more!
Benefits. PTO, Company Paid Medical and Vision Coverage for Employees and Dependents, Dental, Disability, and Life Benefits, 10 Paid Holidays, Parental Leave, Military Leave, Employee Assistance Program, Pet Insurance, Stock Options, Paid Parking* + more!
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We believe in diversity, equity & inclusion. At ZenBusiness, every voice counts no matter your race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, location, or background. We celebrate the diversity of our teams, knowing that our products, services, and customers thrive best when we lean into and celebrate our differences.
Please check out our careers page to learn more about our culture, benefits, and open opportunities.
*applicable to in-office employees