Business Systems Analyst
Engineering – Systems /
Who We Are
We started our company to help others launch and run their own businesses, at any stage. The way we help is by keeping it simple and supporting entrepreneurs one step at a time. Put simply: our mission is to enable anyone to start, run, and grow their business while avoiding the common pitfalls that derail hopeful entrepreneurs. No more having to wade through forms, taxes, or ongoing state compliance.
We are a remote company based in Austin, Texas. We have team members from Florida to Oregon and all points in-between. Take pride in your work knowing that it shapes how people all across the country reach their goal of starting, running, and growing their businesses.
If the idea of helping people and working with a genuinely caring, supportive team excites you, then you’ve come to the right place.
ZenBusiness is seeking a Business Systems Analyst. In this role, you will work closely with subject-matter experts, engineers, product owners, and designers to translate business insights into product features and enhancements that change the lives of our small business customers. From understanding the needs of the business, identifying pain points, researching industry requirements, and communicating insights to stakeholders throughout our company, you aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty to ensure the success of our internal and external users.
- Meet and coordinate with stakeholders on the business teams to gather, analyze, and document product and systems pain points.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from various sources, reconcile inconsistency and break down high-level information into details.
- Translate business pain points into data maps, diagrams, flowcharts, and/or user stories from non-technical scenarios to organized and actionable technical requirements.
- Research and document product optimization and new product requirements by scheduling discovery activities with internal and external sources (such as Secretaries of State) and hands-on testing in our development environments.
- Work with the Salesforce team to transform new requirements into Salesforce.com design and implementation.
- Coordinate with business leadership and product and engineering teams on upcoming road map priorities.
- Develop, maintain and perform processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in platform applications with Salesforce Administrator, Data teams, and functional managers.
- Lead the analysis and thorough documentation of current and future state business processes that require improvement.
- Provide documentation of all processes and training materials as needed.
- A roll-up-your-sleeves and jump-in-where-needed attitude.
- Solid functional knowledge on Salesforce products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud or other CRM systems.
- 4+ years of experience working with information technologies, systems analysis, or start-up methodologies.
- Strong computer software and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant and actionable user stories.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology or equivalent experience.
- macOS and G-Workspace knowledge is a plus!
*Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.*
Remote Culture. A great company culture leads to happy employees, and happy employees lead to happy customers. That’s why we invest in our employees by providing them with competitive salaries and benefits, equity, and the opportunity to tackle interesting challenges that have a positive impact.
Let’s stay connected! We believe in staying connected, and we have a weekly “All Hands” meeting every week. We also have a social committee that hosts frequent events. We’ve held a virtual talent show, costume competitions, monthly lunch and learn series, Hackathons, and more!
Benefits. PTO, Company Paid Medical and Vision Coverage for Employees and Dependents, Dental, Disability and Life Benefits, 10 Paid Holidays, Parental Leave, Military Leave, Employee Assistance Program, Pet Insurance, Stock Options, Paid Parking* + more!
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We believe in diversity, equity & inclusion. At ZenBusiness, every voice counts no matter your race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, location, or background. We celebrate the diversity of our teams, knowing that our products, services, and customers thrive best when we lean into and celebrate our differences.
Please check out our careers page to learn more about our culture, benefits, and open opportunities.
*applicable to in-office employees