Sr. Staff Product Manager, Website Acquisition
Product – Product Management /
Who We Are
We started our company to help others launch and run their own businesses, at any stage. The way we help is by keeping it simple and supporting entrepreneurs one step at a time. Put simply: our mission is to enable anyone to start, run, and grow their business while avoiding the common pitfalls that derail hopeful entrepreneurs. No more having to wade through forms, taxes, or ongoing state compliance.
We are a remote company based in Austin, Texas. We have team members from Florida to Oregon and all points in between. Take pride in your work knowing that it shapes how people all across the country reach their goal of starting, running, and growing their businesses.
If the idea of helping people and working with a genuinely caring, supportive team excites you, then you’ve come to the right place.
ZenBusiness is seeking a Product Manager who will own the Website Customer Acquisition journey and work closely with design, engineering, marketing, and customer success teams to translate customer insights, business goals, and tech initiatives into great products. You will be involved in developing new products & features and share ownership of our product portfolios with engineering and design leads.
This position will report to the Sr. Product Director and is a remote role.
- Own the user acquisition journey on the website from the home page to various product landing pages, educational content pages, video lessons, blogs, and articles.
- The acquisition journey is targeted at creating a confident user that enters the purchase experience and becomes a customer.
- Drive engagement and increase the average time spent per user per session through smart use of interactive widgets, educational content, and determination of user comprehension levels.
- Work with stakeholders to implement and build new product features that deliver these customer acquisition journeys for users.
- Craft product roadmaps through interaction with cross-functional teams, data analysis, competitor research, and user insights.
- Think widely about small business trends and how to drive value through technology and automation.
- Define and analyze key metrics that will inform decision-making and measure the success of product-driven initiatives.
- Rapidly iterate and evolve the product to meet a host of needs: growth in a business unit, platform scalability, creating currently needed solutions, and simultaneously looking ahead for future user needs and capabilities.
- Collaborate with marketing, customer success & finance teams to develop and implement pricing, packaging & growth strategies.
- 5+ years of product management experience at a legal technology company.
- Demonstrated success in delivering new products and features from concept to launch.
- Ability to define product strategy, prioritize and articulate the rationale behind your decisions.
- Proven analytical skills, and ability to use data to drive decision-making and feature prioritization.
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills and the ability to ask the questions nobody else has asked.
- Knowing how to cut through ambiguity to identify the core priorities.
- A drive to collaborate, learn and “get stuff done” while balancing multiple projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively simplify and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Systems thinking + deep understanding of technical architecture for complex and highly scalable web and mobile applications.
- MacOS and G-Workspace knowledge is a plus!
- Strong academic background in an engineering discipline or related field that enables you to understand & easily communicate with the technical team.
- Experience in leading large-sized teams that cut across functions in the organization.
- Experience in working with globally diverse Engineering, Product & various stakeholder teams.
Remote Culture. A great company culture leads to happy employees, and happy employees lead to happy customers. That’s why we invest in our employees by providing them with competitive salaries and benefits, equity, and the opportunity to tackle interesting challenges that have a positive impact.
Let’s stay connected! We believe in staying connected, and we have a weekly “All Hands” meeting every week. We also have a social committee that hosts frequent events. We’ve held a virtual talent show, costume competitions, monthly lunch and learn series, Hackathons, and more!
Benefits. PTO, Company Paid Medical and Vision Coverage for Employees and Dependents, Dental, Disability, and Life Benefits, 10 Paid Holidays, Parental Leave, Military Leave, Employee Assistance Program, Pet Insurance, Stock Options, Paid Parking* + more!
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We believe in diversity, equity & inclusion. At ZenBusiness, every voice counts no matter your race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, location, or background. We celebrate the diversity of our teams, knowing that our products, services, and customers thrive best when we lean into and celebrate our differences.
Please check out our careers page to learn more about our culture, benefits, and open opportunities.
*applicable to in-office employees