Creator Success Coordinator (remote)
Customer Experience – Creator Network /
Full - time
Zencastr seeks a full-time Creator Success Coordinator to provide support to our Marketing and Product Management teams with regards to the successful planning, execution, & reporting of campaigns & projects.
In this position, you will act as key support across all our creator network partnerships -- helping to coordinate plans and assisting with the coordination of communications to our creator network partners when necessary. With your collaborative and teamwork nature, you will support our broader team to complete all campaign-related tasks in support of our creator partners. This is a great opportunity for a motivated, energetic individual who wants to gain experience and challenge their abilities in a dynamic work environment.
What You'll Do.. Reporting/Data Analytics
- Assist with compiling data, reporting, and insights/analysis on product/marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for data entry and quality for all creators partners
- Be actively involved in weekly partners’ performance reports
- Ensure partner and campaign compliance in accordance with our agreement
- Partner with Product Analytics to ensure that tracking and attribution are in place for all campaigns.
- Support the Marketing team onboarding and maintenance in creator network software
- Support the Marketing team with creative development of our newsletters and email campaigns
- Assist Community Marketing team in the deployment of campaigns
- Support email campaign process by gathering requirements, supporting campaign builds, and with QA to generate membership, engagement and utilization
- Support our marketing automation efforts, with the goals of supporting member reach, awareness, and sign-up
- Partner with Marketing and Product to optimize any landing page experiences or creator platform solutions.
Business Process Automation
- Troubleshoot and report campaign issues to all involved parties
- Work with the Marketing and Product Development teams to automate operational processes to streamline data pulls and reporting
- Identify opportunities to drive efficiencies with the existing Creator Network program (through commission structure and premium placement investment) and test into new partners and tactics
- Perform basic customer support duties for onboarding creators onto the creator network platform
- Help develop processes for troubleshooting and “how-tos”
- Other customer support skills, as needed with the development of the creator network
- Handle other team projects, initiatives and reporting as needed, remaining flexible and willing to contribute
If This Describes You..
- Experience in customer support facing roles
- Experience with white-glove customer support
- Experience with large sets of data entry
- Experience with researching and troubleshooting
- Outstanding written communication skills (English)
- Experience with with email outreach
- Bonus points if you have a love of podcasts!
Why Zencastr? 100% Remote
- We are focusing on building a connected, engaged culture regardless of where our people are located. As a Zencastr team member, you can work from anywhere that has good internet. Whether you’re an adventurer looking to travel the world while still pursuing your career, a parent or caregiver who wants a job that allows them to spend more time with family, or somewhere in between, our employees have the freedom to contribute where you do your best work.