Director of Business Development- Consumer Mobile App Partnerships
San Francisco California
Imagine a world where every car with a smartphone is safer, where massive amounts of data and insights make cities safer and reduce insurance costs for everyone. The Zendrive mission is to make all roads safe using data and analytics, and we are focused on building products to support the evolution of transportation.
If you are passionate about transportation and leaving a meaningful impact on the world; if you believe that the mobile revolution together with machine learning and big data can help transform industries that are lagging behind-- you would love what we do at Zendrive.
Analyzing billions of miles and millions of drivers, Zendrive is the world’s largest and fastest growing mobile driver analytics platform. We are looking for the best of the best. Can you catalyze growth in an already exponentially growing startup by orders of magnitude?
As Director of Business Development for consumer mobile app partnerships, you will do just that. You will be responsible for building and scaling our partnerships with technology platforms. We’re looking for someone who wants to make a big impact right away and is passionate about working in a fast shifting startup environment. You’ll report to Zendrive’s VP of Business Development.
- Own and lead the business development process end-to-end for consumer mobile app publishers including identifying prospects, growing pipeline, managing funnel, negotiating terms and closing deals
- Work closely with BD team members, Product Management, Customer Success and Marketing to inform strategy and deliver an integrated experience for partners that fosters long term relationships
- 5+ years of business development or sales experience
- Experience selling products requiring SDK integration required
- Proven experience targeting and closing deals with consumer mobile app publishers required
- Demonstrated whale hunter - you own and lead the deal end-to-end
- Demonstrated success meeting or exceeding aggressive targets in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated success in negotiating, structuring and closing complex enterprise deals
- Strategic thinker, self starter with a strong competitive drive
- Detail oriented yet able to “zoom out” and take strategic focus
- A business degree; MBA or similar post-graduate degree preferred
Why join us?
We thought you'd never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, medical/dental insurance, meals on site, gym and Spotify membership, top of the line equipment and compelling early stage equity.
But the real perks are:
- Challenging and fun work on meaningful problems - you'll never have a boring day at the office.
- World-class team of engineers and researchers who love solving tough problems.
- The opportunity to work on a problem that aims to improve the lives of everyone and will make a meaningful, positive impact on the world (while building a multi-billion dollar business).
- The chance to develop lasting business relationships by helping build our growing set of partners.
Zendrive is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Zendrive does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Zendrive employees or any other company location. Zendrive is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.