Business Development Manager- Mobile Strategic Partnerships
San Francisco California
Imagine a world where every car with a smartphone is safer, where massive amounts of data and insights make cities safer and reduce insurance costs for everyone. The Zendrive mission is to make all roads safe using data and analytics, and we are focused on building products to support the evolution of transportation.
If you are passionate about transportation and leaving a meaningful impact on the world; if you believe that the mobile revolution together with machine learning and big data can help transform industries that are lagging behind-- you would love what we do at Zendrive.
Analyzing billions of miles and millions of drivers, Zendrive is the world’s largest and fastest growing mobile driver analytics platform. We are looking for the best of the best. Can you catalyze growth in an already exponentially growing startup by orders of magnitude ?
As Business Development Manager for Mobile Strategic Partnerships, you will do just that. You will be responsible for building and scaling our partnerships with technology platforms. We’re looking for someone who wants to make a big impact right away and is excited about working in a fast shifting startup environment. You’ll report to Zendrive’s VP of Business Development.
- Own the business development process end-to-end for technology companies including identifying prospects, growing pipeline, managing funnel, negotiating terms and closing deals
- Work closely with BD team members, Product Management, Customer Success and Marketing to inform strategy and deliver an integrated experience for partners that fosters long term relationships
- 5+ years of relevant business development or sales with mobile SDK & API deal experience.
- Experience selling fleet telematics or fleet management systems is a plus
- Demonstrated success meeting or exceeding aggressive targets in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated success in negotiating, structuring and closing complex enterprise deals
- Strategic thinker, self starter with a strong competitive drive
- Detail oriented yet able to “zoom out” and take strategic focus
- A business degree; MBA or similar post-graduate degree preferred
Why join us?
We thought you'd never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, medical/dental insurance, meals on site, gym and Spotify membership, top of the line equipment and compelling early stage equity.