Senior Android Developer
Imagine a world where every car with a smartphone is safer, where massive amounts of data and insights makes cities safer and reduces insurance costs for everyone. At Zendrive, we are rapidly executing on our mission to make “the roads of the world safer through data and analytics”.
If you are curious and collaborative, passionate about writing code that runs on millions of devices, inspired about creating a reliable robust and scalable technology layer that will save lives - then Zendrive is the place for you.
- Collaborate closely with Backend Engineers, Data Scientists and Product Managers.
- Push the limits of mobile technology.
- Prototype & move fast!
- Write quality, scalable, maintainable code with extensive test coverage.
- Contribute to improving app performance and developer productivity.
- Participate and guide all phases of the software lifecycle.
- BTech or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of work experience in a reputed product development organization
- Strong expertise in Java/Kotlin and core Android components.
- Deep understanding of mobile architecture patterns.
- Strong computer science and problem solving fundamentals
- Experience shipping high quality features in production using analytics and experimentation.
Zen master bonus points for:
- Experience shipping highly rated mobile applications with a rich UI to a large audience.
- Experience with battery optimization and location APIs.
- Experience with data driven product development: analytics, A/B testing.
- Familiarity with Kotlin concepts like co-routines.
- Contributions to wider developer community via open source.
Why join us?
We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, meals and snacks, gym membership etc top of the line equipment.
But the real perks are:
- Amazingly challenging problem set
- You'll never have a boring day at the office.
- Inspired team of senior engineers who love solving challenging problems.
- Chance to work on a problem that everyone relates to and build a multi-billion dollar business.
- Make a meaningful positive impact on the world.