Sales Executive Director - Personal Auto Insurance (Remote)
Chicago, Illinois /
Imagine a world where every driver with a smartphone is safer and where massive amounts of data and insights make cities safer and reduce insurance costs for everyone. Zendrive is rapidly executing its mission of “making roads safer using data and analytics” and building products to support the evolution of mobility and auto insurance.
If you are passionate about mobility and making a meaningful impact on the world; if you believe that the mobile revolution alongside machine learning and big data can help transform lagging industries, you will love what we do at Zendrive.
The Sales Executive Director is an individual contributor role reporting to our VP, Insurance Sales with responsibility for selling Zendrive’s SaaS solutions to North American Personal Auto Insurance carriers. This is a remote (work from home) position that can be based anywhere within the U.S.
- Own the process end-to-end for selling Zendrive’s SaaS solutions to auto insurers
- Meet and exceed quotas by managing all aspects of the sales process, including identifying prospects, growing pipeline, managing funnel, qualifications and evaluation, and closing deals
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to inform strategy and deliver an integrated experience for clients that fosters long-term relationships
- Capitalize on and build traction with clients, seeking opportunities to expand relationships
- Think strategically about our products and provide market intelligence and greater insight into the viability of expansion plans
- 10+ years of experience selling complex technology solutions (SaaS experience a plus) to property and casualty insurance companies.
- Knowledge of the underwriting and claims process for personal and commercial auto is a must
- Experience with and understanding of the insurance partner ecosystem, namely core systems vendors like Guidewire and Duck Creek, solution partners like CCC & Verisk, and System Integrators like Capgemini and HTC
- Experience negotiating and closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner with C/VP level executives
- Prior RFP management experience is a must
- Understanding of mobile technology, telematics, and apps
- Client-facing skills, including effective presentations & communications. Ability to build relationships across the customer org across functions and seniority levels
- Proven history of overachievement against sales goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Great tech literacy and ability to work quickly and independently through the sales cycle. Must be able to manage and coordinate all the internal and external resources and complexities that go with selling technology to large insurance companies
If you think you'd be a great fit for this role, we'd love for you to apply by clicking on the Apply For This Job link at the bottom of this page.
Zendrive is very proud to offer:
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Premium Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
- Flexible time off
- Paid family leave
- Learning & development opportunities
- Monthly allowance for wellness, Spotify/Apple Music, home internet, and mobile
- A new MacBook and allowance to set up your home office
But, the real perks are:
- Challenging and fun work - you'll never have a boring day
- World-class team that thrives working collaboratively and solving challenging problems
- The opportunity to use data and technology to make driving safer and transform the auto insurance industry (while building the next unicorn)
When we say Zendrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are not just adding a legal addendum. Of course, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or beliefs, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability, but we believe that is quite a low bar. In fact, we celebrate our differences as our strength and actively work to build an inclusive environment for all. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
To all recruitment agencies: Zendrive does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Zendrive employees or any other company location. Zendrive is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.