Senior Product Manager, Partnerships
San Francisco California
Imagine a world where every car with a smartphone is safer. Imagine going to work every single day working with a team of inspired individuals figuring out how to eliminate road fatalities using smartphones. Zendrive is executing rapidly on its mission of making roads safer using data and analytics, and we are focused on building products to support the evolution of transportation.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Manager who is passionate about building products that solve user needs and revolutionize transportation. As Product Manager, you will work with cross-functional teams and external partners to define, develop and implement product features for Zendrive’s product suite. You will have the opportunity to learn and teach across all aspects of our growing organization. You could be the right person for this role if you believe that work should be rewarding both on an individual basis and in its implications for the world at large.
Your Responsibilities at Zendrive
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver products that solve user needs and help to transform transportation
- Inform product strategy based on a deep understanding of Zendrive’s customers and define metrics and analytics around customer usage
- Work with Business Development and Customer Success to define and implement complex product integrations between Zendrive and key partners
- Manage exploration, prioritization and development of product features utilizing insight from user research, app partners, and commercial fleets
- Maintain product quality through bug tracking, reporting, and management
- Help refine Zendrive’s product vision and strategy
What You Can Contribute
- 4+ years experience working as a Product Manager, ideally in a B2B or enterprise setting
- Understanding of mobile (iOS and/or Android) platforms, including location based services
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional, global teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong solution development skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to make things happen and manage ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience leading products in an enterprise or B2B2C setting
- Experience with developer platforms
- Experience in a customer or partner-facing role
You can join us and make an immediate impact on an organization that is changing the world.
When we say Zendrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are not just adding a legal addendum. Of course, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability, but we believe that is quite a low bar. In fact, we celebrate our differences as our strength and actively work to build an inclusive environment for all. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
To all recruitment agencies: Zendrive does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Zendrive employees or any other company location. Zendrive is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.