Chief of Staff
San Francisco California
Office of the CEO
As Chief of Staff at Zendrive, you will work as the right-hand to our CEO, Jonathan Matus, and drive a diverse range of activities to support our continued growth. This is an amazing opportunity for an aspiring Founder/CEO/COO who wants to make a broad impact and learn first-hand what it takes to scale and operate a growth-stage company. This is both a strategic and tactical role, perfect for someone with a strong ownership mentality who excels operating and executing in a fast-paced environment.
In this role, you will:
- Identify, manage and coordinate projects and initiatives in support of Jonathan
- Create decks, models and materials to support investor relations, fundraising, and business development opportunities
- Coordinate executive-level operations, including OKRs and Board meeting prep
- Attend meetings and calls with Jonathan and ensure execution of action-items and follow ups
- Demonstrate discretion and professionalism when working on sensitive business and organizational issues
- Additional ad hoc activities to increase Jonathan's efficiency and effectiveness
We’re looking for:
- 5 years’ experience in strategy consulting, private equity, investment banking, or in a corporate development / strategy role in a corporate setting
- Proven project management skills with the ability to drive a diverse set of projects towards impact simultaneously
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to influence and interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including entry-level employees, executives, Board and investors
- Strong analytical, problem solving and financial modeling skills
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
When we say Zendrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are not just adding a legal addendum. Of course, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or beliefs, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability, but we believe that is quite a low bar. In fact, we celebrate our differences as our strength and actively work to build an inclusive environment for all. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
To all recruitment agencies: Zendrive does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Zendrive employees or any other company location. Zendrive is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.