Associate Data Scientist
Zendrive is looking for extraordinary and dynamic Data Scientists to be part of its core team in Bangalore. You should enjoy working with large data and finding interesting patterns in the data through analytics experiments in a methodical and data driven scientific way. Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work. Special emphasis will be given for expertise in analyzing multivariate time-series data and/or multi-group comparison models.
- Dig deeper into data, understand characteristics of data, evaluate alternate models and validate hypothesis through theoretical and empirical approaches.
- Collaborate with product development, customer success, risk modeling and engineering teams in Business Units to understand their requirements challenges and develop robust solutions
- Stay current with latest research and technology ideas; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
- PhD/BS/MS in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, or related areas, with 2-4yrs of relevant work experience.
- Fluency in analytical tools such as Matlab, R, Python etc.
- Fluency in programming languages like C/C++/Java.
- Strong intuition for data and Keen aptitude on large scale data analysis
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.