Senior Account Executive
Impact. Impact is the core motivation of a true Zendriver. If you seek to make a difference in the world around you, then you’ll thrive in an environment driven by a life saving mission: making roads safer using driving and analytics. If you need your work to influence the success and direction of your organization, then you’ll delight in the kind of high visibility, company defining projects you’ll build at Zendrive.
We’re searching for a Whale Hunter to drive new partnerships with MNOs and Consumer Apps in the EU. Do you care deeply about reducing driving fatalities? Do you have experience with developing partnerships with MNOs and Consumer Apps? Do you need your work to mean something to the company and the world? Then let’s talk about how you can help us pursue our powerful mission.
Your Responsibilities at Zendrive
- Own and lead the business development process end-to-end with Telecom companies including identifying prospects, growing pipeline, managing funnel, negotiating terms and closing deals
- Collaborate closely with BD team members, Product Management, Customer Success and Marketing to inform strategy and deliver an integrated experience for partners that fosters long term relationships
- Capitalize on and build traction with clients in the region while positioning Zendrive for future success and growth
- Think strategically about building out our team in the area while providing market intelligence and greater insight into the viability of expansion plans
What You Can Contribute to Zendrive
- Fluency in English and knowledge of European markets and opportunities
- 10 plus years of business development / sales experience selling complex technical products into Telecoms
- Demonstrated success meeting or exceeding aggressive targets in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated success in negotiating, structuring and closing complex enterprise deals
- Strategic thinker, self starter with a strong drive
- Detail oriented yet able to “zoom out” and take strategic focus
- Experience structuring and closing GDPR-compliant deals
- Transportation experience a plus
- Professional proficiency in French/Spanish/German/other major Eurozone language
- A business degree; MBA or similar post-graduate degree preferred
- Familiarity with mobile products / data platforms, SDKs & APIs
When we say Zendrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are not just adding a legal addendum. Of course, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability, but we believe that is quite a low bar. In fact, we celebrate our differences as our strength and actively work to build an inclusive environment for all. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
To all recruitment agencies: Zendrive does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Zendrive employees or any other company location. Zendrive is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.