San Francisco California
The VP of Finance will ensure the financial health of the business, collaborate with our CEO and COO on short and long-term business strategy, and continue building our finance functions and team as we scale. This role will report to our CEO.
- Collaborate with our executive team to provide analytical rigor and evaluate strategic initiatives.
- Lead strategy and execution across all finance functions.
- Build and manage a high-performing finance team, ensuring ongoing growth and development opportunities.
- Work alongside our CEO, COO, and executive team to establish a clear strategy, roadmap, and targets for the business.
- Develop materials and provide support for all corporate transactions, including future fundraising and M&A.
- Direct financing strategies, analysis, forecasting, compliance, and budget management for all internal departments.
- Enhance internal financial management, establishing and maintaining KPI tracking, accounting policies and tools, and strengthening operational infrastructure across all departments and global entities.
- Oversee and assist in tax filings and compliance documentation.
- Implement systems to automate and scale the business.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience growing the finance function of a fast-growing, global start-up required.
- Prior experience in a combination of investment banking, management consulting, and private equity strongly preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of corporate finance, financial statements and unit economics.
- Knowledge of latest accounting principles, practices, US GAAP standards, tax laws and regulations.
- Exceptional analytical, financial modeling, and systems skills.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
- SaaS Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA and/or CFA preferred.
When we say Zendrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are not just adding a legal addendum. Of course, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability, but we believe that is quite a low bar. In fact, we celebrate our differences as our strength and actively work to build an inclusive environment for all. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
To all recruitment agencies: Zendrive does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Zendrive employees or any other company location. Zendrive is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.