Sr. Customer Success Manager (Remote)
San Francisco, California
Imagine a world where every driver with a smartphone is safer and where massive amounts of data and insights make cities safer and reduce insurance costs for everyone. Zendrive is rapidly executing its mission of “making all roads safer using data and analytics” and is focused on building products to support the evolution of transportation.
If you are passionate about transportation and leaving a meaningful impact on the world and if you believe that the mobile revolution, alongside machine learning and big data, can help transform industries that are lagging, you will love what we do at Zendrive.
The Senior Customer Success Manager is responsible for ensuring customers rapidly deploy, effectively onboard, and derive significant value from Zendrive solutions. Zendrive customers are fleets, consumer app partners, and mobile network operators that seek to use data, analytics, and feedback to make roads safer. Zendrive Customer Success partners with the Sales/Business Development team to support customer acquisition and owns onboarding, renewals, and expansion. The Senior Customer Success Manager will play a critical role in collaborating with our strategic partners to realize value effectively and become vocal advocates. This role reports to the VP, Customer Engagement and works closely with Business Development, Product and Engineering teams.
This is a remote position that can be based anywhere in the US.
- In collaboration with Zendrive Business Development and Product, manage the full lifecycle of the onboarding an enterprise customer and ensuring delivery success
- Responsible for onboarding new customers post sale, drive execution of product vision, capture key learnings, resolve issues, and help customers reach their goals with Zendrive
- Mentor, support, and train Associate Customer Success Managers
- Partner with the Business Development team to support SDK implementation pilots
- Manage customer onboarding to ensure deployment goals are met, owning & managing deployment plans
- Proactively prescribe pilot success metrics and integration test plans
- Conduct periodic strategic relationship reviews to build strong and lasting relationships with clients and team alike
- Manage & facilitate customer engagement programs that include webinars, guest blogging, email newsletters, and in-person workshops
- Ensure customers meet and exceed adoption and usage targets while capturing customer feedback and championing customer needs internally
- Act as program manager for strategic accounts- the customer’s main point of contact and trusted Zendrive partner
- Lead the resolution of key issues impacting your customers; lean on leadership for support and guidance
- 7-10 years of experience in consulting, Strategic Account Management or Customer Success
- Strong project management skills and the ability to initiate and execute complex, cross-functional projects
- Experience at a B2B, SaaS company preferred
- Proven track record for making strategic customers successful
- Technical literacy and experience supporting complex enterprise and/or developer facing deployments
- Comfortable in conflict resolution
- Creative & strategic thinker capable of empathizing with clients & end users
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with software development & product & design teams
- A deep understanding of account management processes for customers of all sizes; enterprise, mid market, and SMB
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience working with both business and technical teams
- Strong subject matter presence and ability to craft a compelling presentation for an executive audience
- 10 to 15% travel may be required
- Mentorship experience a plus
- Experience creating, maintaining, & implementing training & onboarding programs a plus
- Experience in P&C Insurance Industry Preferred
- PMP certification a plus
When we say Zendrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are not just adding a legal addendum. Of course, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or beliefs, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability, but we believe that is quite a low bar. In fact, we celebrate our differences as our strength and actively work to build an inclusive environment for all. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
To all recruitment agencies: Zendrive does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Zendrive employees or any other company location. Zendrive is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.