Event Marketing Coordinator
Marketing & Communications
Imagine a world where every car with a smartphone is safer, where massive amounts of data and insights makes cities safer and reduce insurance costs for everyone. Zendrive is executing rapidly on its mission of “making all ground transportation safer using data and analytics” and is focused on building products to support the evolution of transportation.
Zendrive is looking for its first Event Marketer to lead the planning and execution of events that help us build awareness, drive pipeline, and accelerate our sales funnel.
Events are a key engine in our demand generation strategy, as they allow us to create meaningful relationships with prospects and clients. You’ll also create compelling content via social media, email and other channels to enhance the overall impact of your events. We’re looking for a creative, proactive, and dynamic personality to help us expand and accelerate these programs.
You’ll work directly with marketing and sales leadership to define the strategy for our events investments and drive programs that increase attendance, engagement, and interest. We’re looking for someone with strong organizational skills who will own pre-event logistics, on-site set-up and successful execution.
You’ll independently manage several projects simultaneously. You should be highly organized and detail oriented, as well as a self-starter with a natural curiosity to learn and grow.
This position will be based in our new Sacramento office.
- Work closely with Marketing & Sales teams to build amazing experiences for our prospects and customers
- Bring a detailed eye to our communications, planning, logistics, and event execution
- Create and maintain Zendrive’s events calendar
- Own the events budget and processes
- Collaborate with Marketing & Sales colleagues to drive pre-show interest, attendance, and post-show conversions for revenue potential
- Develop timelines, organizational plans, and internal communications for cohesiveness and transparency across the organization
- Support Zendrive’s go-to-market strategy through strategic events, conferences, and trade shows
- Manage event set-ups, staffing, and tear downs, coordinating internal and external stakeholders to ensure seamless execution
- Track and analyze performance and engagement metrics to measure events hit pipeline goals, recommending changes based on your insights
- At least 2 years in marketing with at least 1 year in an event marketing role at a growing B2B company
- Ability to collaborate, build relationships, and drive results across teams (including remote colleagues) and at all levels of an organization
- You eat details for breakfast - strong planning and organizational skills, including attention to detail
- A knack for dealing with change and ambiguity -you’re scrappy, enterprising, high-energy, and calm in the face of a storm
- Bachelor’s degree required - a degree in Business, Marketing, and/or Communication is a plus
- A flexible multi-tasker that can handle a multitude of different responsibilities at one time
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills – both spoken and written
- A team player, self-motivated, results driven, with excellent communication and organizational skills. When you find problems, you look to identify solutions
- Experience using Salesforce, Pardot is a plus
- Strong copywriting is a plus
We are thrilled to be named one of 2019’s most innovative technology companies by Frost & Sullivan, one of Fast Company’s most innovative companies of 2018, and Best Startup in San Francisco in 2017.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, reach out and join our team. We know that the massive problems we are solving need the best team possible, and we treat our people accordingly. We’re truly invested in our team because each employee is important. We have an education initiative to help you continue your growth, a robust benefits package to maintain the health of you and your loved ones, and an unlimited vacation policy so that you can continue to explore our fascinating world on your own terms. More than anything, you’ll be able to come to work today knowing that your work matters. Your work matters to our exceptional team, to the future of the business, and to the safety and well being of the billions of people whose lives our mission can improve.
When we say Zendrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are not just adding a legal addendum. Of course, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability, but we believe that is quite a low bar. In fact, we celebrate our differences as our strength and actively work to build an inclusive environment for all. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
To all recruitment agencies: Zendrive does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Zendrive employees or any other company location. Zendrive is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.