Senior Solutions Engineer EMEA
Imagine a world where every car with a smartphone is safer, where massive amounts of data and insights make cities safer and reduce insurance costs for everyone. Zendrive is executing rapidly on its mission of “making all ground transportation safer using data and analytics” and is focused on building products to support the evolution of transportation.
If you are excited about the innovations happening in the world of mobility, and leaving a meaningful impact on the world; if you believe that the mobile revolution together with machine learning and big data can help transform industries that are lagging behind-- we need to talk!
A Zendrive Senior Solutions Engineer is a member of the Sales team responsible for educating, guiding, and supporting prospects as they integrate the Zendrive SDK into their applications. This important role is deeply involved in customer acquisition by building key relationships with executives and technical experts, and supporting Zendrive deployments. This is a technical role that collaborates closely with every team in the company- Sales, Customer Success, Insurance, Product and Engineering.
Your Responsibilities at Zendrive
- Work with the Sales team to pursue large enterprise transactions in the Mobile Network Operator and Insurance segments
- Partner with the Sales team from the beginning of a sales cycle to understand the prospect’s overall technology requirements and capabilities
- Collect, organize and synthesize product feedback and provide ongoing reports to Product and Engineering to ensure future product development success
- The primary point of contact to drive Pilots, POCs and RFP responses to illustrate the benefits of using Zendrive technology
- Demonstrate leadership around building new internal processes with Sales, Customer Success and Support teams to enhance the prospect and customer experience
- Senior leader able to run the technical sales tracks during a large scale opportunity
- Understand the "business value" of ZenDrive and help the technical buyer appreciate the importance of the product
What You Can Contribute to Zendrive
- Experience working closely with both highly technical as well as non-technical prospects in a startup environment
- 5+ years of strong customer facing experience, especially in a pre-sales capacity
- 7+ years of relevant work experience helping enterprise SaaS companies embrace new technology, especially with an emphasis on mobile technology and telematics
- Experience developing on or working with mobile platforms (iOS / Android), frameworks (i.e. React Native, Xamarin), and SDKs
- Ability to be successful in a fast paced environment while managing multiple opportunities with a focus on high quality
- Willingness to travel to client locations (up to 40%)
- Insurance, Automotive or Mobile Operator experience is important
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other relevant areas of study
- Project Management skills
- Exposure to backend systems
When we say Zendrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are not just adding a legal addendum. Of course, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability, but we believe that is quite a low bar. In fact, we celebrate our differences as our strength and actively work to build an inclusive environment for all. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
To all recruitment agencies: Zendrive does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Zendrive employees or any other company location. Zendrive is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.